Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Term

What happened to Guys Not caring what they look like

Every guy in the world is becoming feminine. We are all worried about how we look, seems to me, worse than girls. What happened to the rought rugged guy. Just felt like saying this. I think its because girls want a pretty boy now more than a rugged guy. Just my opinion.

probably because the media is saturated with squeaky skinny boys like justin gingerlake... i don`t think all girls like that type of guy... just the teenage ones.

I think that rugged is good when you get older, but if you are young and rugged people think ur homeless and have to piss in the street.

Guest fatman_uk

If we didn't care about our acne then we wouldn't even be here... but i personally don't like colourful bumps growing on my face... is that feminine?

Also, i think it'd be easier for us to be ''rugged'' looking... if only we didn't have to worry about stubble, too much shaving, too little washing, etc, screwin up our faces, lol.

-Gaz

Yeah, when I first got it, I was all macho. I mean who cares about a few a dots eh. But then it gets worse, and you say "shit maybe I should get worried about this". But I know what you mean. When my step-brother got it, his mother brought him to get facials.

well i saw justin in concert recently, and he looked tired, :-k and rough to be honest...still fit tho. =P~ ....celebs r people too, with problems, Justins' Miss Diaz suffers with acne and how must that be with the looks/image preasure she is under. i read that she has tantrums when her skin is bad coz she doesnt want to be photographed =; .......but she is still considered one of the world's sexiest......there is hope for us all biggrin.gif xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive been a pretty boy all my muther fuckin life and im not going to let my face get disfigured while i sit there and do nothing about it.

The reason alot of dudes arent rugged is because we've had it too easy. Im a murdering son of a gun if i have to be but running around like a crusty scraggle master isnt gonna do shit for anyone.

Im out.

straight guys who strike you as queer. its an urban trend the media started and now everyones on some backstreet boy shit. its just a phase like everything else and soon all the bandwagoners will hop on the dick of whatevers cool next.

Every guy in the world is becoming feminine.  We are all worried about how we look, seems to me, worse than girls.  What happened to the rought rugged guy.  Just felt like saying this.  I think its because girls want a pretty boy now more than a rugged guy.  Just my opinion.

i don't mind the occassional bump bruise or scar, my vendentta is against acne, and the scars caused by it (becuz umm.. i guess i just don't like them nearly as much as scars from injuries) does that make me feminine?

Hey Ludacriss where in CA are u?

At my school at least the girls like the metrosexual crap, so you kind of have to cater to it. I found that when I look good (not all scraggly and crap) that the girls are much more receptive. You can still be manly and stuff... grow a beard or sideburns or something... you just kind of have to fit the persona of our generation. It kinda sux but if you want the ladies I guess you just have to deal with it :-k .

Caring about your spots doesn't make you some sort of puff. I have a face full, and if i didnt care about um, my face full would become even worse. I can guarantee im no more femine than anyone who doesnt care about there spots.

!!!!

:X

This thread was pointless on thus basis:

The Satisfying Allure of Vogue

Why bother comforting mens' oh-so tender and fragile-as-a-friggin'-hymen emotional resolves, when it's obvious women put up with, and have consistently put up with, more human abuse (on all levels) throughout the ages than their educationally-challenged and fly-undone male counterparts.

Men are not routinely inundated with emotionally crippling beauty issues thrown in their faces like the wet-end slap of used condoms, hence they don't have as many emotional breakdowns as women. Well, they do, but to a much lesser degree and mild-moderate acne is hardly the end of the world in regard to looks. I'd think male ego would be hard enough to withstand the mischieveous rough, tumble and rejection of oh, I'd say at LEAST a couple hundred thousand beautiful, gorgeous sexy women who all complained about the state of their face. Unless, of course you wear pink tights and comb your chest hair with a metal nit detector, I can't see any reason why men would be so touched and troubled by OMG! a couple of zits and the dumb rejection of some stupid bitch who thinks she owns you enough to hurt you.

Sure, there has been a steady rise in physical awareness due to recent advances in cosmetology, and perhaps there are more male anorexics today than there have ever been, but if the supposedly "weaker" sex can put up with the ten-tonne commercial army assault of semi-clad, beautiful chicks with perfect tits and asses thrown in for good measure via billboards, TV adverts and fashion houses twenty-four fuckin' hours a day, and in the process NOT let it dent ourselves and our ideal of what is expected of us/perfection, I'm sure men can too. After all, we wouldn't want ALL the onus on women, right?

Equal rights for all yO.

In my opinion... Its soley the way a man dresses (Too fashionable..i.e Most Topshop men) and acts(Queer basically) that shows how feminine.

I do agree some men are just as bad as women theses dayz in the likes of "Spending like an hour on hair", askin "does this look good?"... "Shirt in or out?" blah de blah.

But i just think its looking after themselves more... Nothing wrong with that?! :-s

If hes got a monster brow i can understand the odd strays being pluked...But shaping!!! NO no no no... =;

Theres a fine line really.

I personaly like "menly" men.. But it doesnt mean they dont care about how they look

Exactly eg.

Just because I spend 2 mins gelling ma hair in the morning instead of goin ouit with it everywhere isnt a crime. U shouldnt go out of the way to be messy, if you do that your just trying to act as though you dont care.

Lol " menly men", wanna expand.........

l8rz

This thread was pointless on thus basis:

Why bother comforting mens' oh-so tender and fragile-as-a-friggin'-hymen emotional resolves, when it's obvious women put up with, and have consistently put up with, more human abuse (on all levels) throughout the ages than their educationally-challenged and fly-undone male counterparts. 

In your honor (and for the sake of the freedom to declare Jackson a diddler of the children) I shall indeed rub my ass on our Dean's face!