Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So today I was PMSing verrry bad, and I Felt really ugly and emotional and didn't want to see anyone today. Well anyways, tonight, me and my two friends who just had their birthday on Sunday were going to go up to this restaurant to eat for their bday.. which I was totally fine with because they are my closest friends and I dont care what I look like in front of them (ones a guy, ones a girl)

anyways, my car was all broken down and we couldn't get a ride anywhere, so we decide to take a bus. My makeup looked like crap, my hair was blowing everywhere in the wind, and I hated my outfit.. not to mention I was still pmsing. so my friend whos a girl decides to call up the guy she likes and invite him with.. which im like "yeah whatever I dont care"... but then shes like "OH! bring (the guy I like.. and he likes me back) with!"... so im sitting here like ... noooo.. and I look and my purse to see if I have a compact mirror so I could at least try to fix myself.. and i had none.. so I ended up going in a bathroom with HORRIBLE lighting and feeling even more self concience that I already was.

so we get to the restaurant and it was all fun and laughs, but I felt so extremely ugly and I seriously was questioning how he could even look at me

so I go to the bathroom during that.. and what do you know! I got my period! no tampon either or machines. THAT sucked really bad because I was afraid to walk around or stand up after that ( I was fine though thankfully)

My point really of this story is though, I absolutly hate days when I feel ugly and do not wanna see anyone, espessially the people I LIKE, and then they always end up seeing me anyways.. and on the days I actually look in the mirror and think I Look GOOD, then I end up just staying home the entire night because no one can hang out.

what a bitch, eh? haha

So today I was PMSing verrry bad, and I Felt really ugly and emotional and didn't want to see anyone today. Well anyways, tonight, me and my two friends who just had their birthday on Sunday were going to go up to this restaurant to eat for their bday.. which I was totally fine with because they are my closest friends and I dont care what I look like in front of them (ones a guy, ones a girl)

anyways, my car was all broken down and we couldn't get a ride anywhere, so we decide to take a bus. My makeup looked like crap, my hair was blowing everywhere in the wind, and I hated my outfit.. not to mention I was still pmsing. so my friend whos a girl decides to call up the guy she likes and invite him with.. which im like "yeah whatever I dont care"... but then shes like "OH! bring (the guy I like.. and he likes me back) with!"... so im sitting here like ... noooo.. and I look and my purse to see if I have a compact mirror so I could at least try to fix myself.. and i had none.. so I ended up going in a bathroom with HORRIBLE lighting and feeling even more self concience that I already was.

so we get to the restaurant and it was all fun and laughs, but I felt so extremely ugly and I seriously was questioning how he could even look at me

so I go to the bathroom during that.. and what do you know! I got my period! no tampon either or machines. THAT sucked really bad because I was afraid to walk around or stand up after that ( I was fine though thankfully)

My point really of this story is though, I absolutly hate days when I feel ugly and do not wanna see anyone, espessially the people I LIKE, and then they always end up seeing me anyways.. and on the days I actually look in the mirror and think I Look GOOD, then I end up just staying home the entire night because no one can hang out.

what a bitch, eh? haha

ugh, i hate it when that happens! like when you look like shit, you bump into people you haven't seen or whatnot and then you're like "dammit, why must they see me on my worst day" .... or like when you look really good and nobody gets to see you. argh! happens to me all the freggen time.

and also there are times when you have people coming out of your ass & asking you to hang out but you turn them all down or make up excuses cos you look shitty that day ... and then there are days when you look really good yet everyone seems busy.

and also there are times when you have people coming out of your ass & asking you to hang out but you turn them all down or make up excuses cos you look shitty that day ... and then there are days when you look really good yet everyone seems busy.

OMG yes.. thats happened so many times. In fact, recently I had a bad breakout and didn't want to see ANYONE for like the next two days. but of course on those days everyone wanted me to come hang out.. go out for the night, go to a movie, drive around, etc. then I get dolled up one evening and my skin, hair, everything looks great... call some people up and what do you know! they cant hang out

so then I just end up taking myspace pictures or something hahah

lol this girl whoi wanted to get with (but had recently avoided) saw me on one of those days. i was going to get some food and it was really a heist type event, like get in get out go home and stay home.

Well what doo u know, i roll up to the place and out she walks 10 feet away from my drivers side (my really bad side, broke out with tons of spots) In DIRECT sunlight shining on my face and she walks up.

I was like o shit. So i nervously said something stupid like "hey, oh whats that back here" and quickly turned away actin glike i was searching for something in my car".

I turned back and she had walked off.

eurgh

Guest PokaHotAz

i TOTALLY feel u!! lol thats why i love big purses...i cant go anywhere w/o making sure i have ALL my makeup with me ...just in case anything... kinda sux but whatever lol

but ur not alone at all...trust me

i TOTALLY feel u!! lol thats why i love big purses...i cant go anywhere w/o making sure i have ALL my makeup with me ...just in case anything... kinda sux but whatever lol

but ur not alone at all...trust me

haha Im with ya with the big purse thing.. I always have emergency makeup, oil blotting sheets, mirror, etc. ::sigh:: not today though.. WHY TODAY haha

Guest PokaHotAz

lmao...yup...i got it all...cuz u never know *sigh

nice to know im not alone on this... most girls i know have those lil bags...

blah...i like big bags... u can carry ur body spray tampons keys, makeup brushes,oil blotting sheets,lip gloss, comb, hair pins, lil hair ties, ...and of course ur wallet :)

but i know the feeling when ur not prepared for something like, seeing ur crush n not looking ur best :doubt:

what a bitch, eh? haha

that ALWAYS happens to me!! i hate it when i see people from school and I'm like in wal-mart in my pjs with no makeup and looking like a mess! ugh..

Guest PokaHotAz

lol @walmart w/ ur pjs? lol...omg id never do that... i cant allow myself to go out looking crappy.. i guess i wouldnt mind is i live in a house...but i live in some condo... like w/ valet n all.. alot of prissy fuckers here ... i could never :ninja:

I didn't. Do I regret it? Hell no.

you are gumby, you dont regret this kinda things :)

lol this girl whoi wanted to get with (but had recently avoided) saw me on one of those days. i was going to get some food and it was really a heist type event, like get in get out go home and stay home.

Well what doo u know, i roll up to the place and out she walks 10 feet away from my drivers side (my really bad side, broke out with tons of spots) In DIRECT sunlight shining on my face and she walks up.

I was like o shit. So i nervously said something stupid like "hey, oh whats that back here" and quickly turned away actin glike i was searching for something in my car".

I turned back and she had walked off.

eurgh

aww :comfort:

lol @walmart w/ ur pjs? lol...omg id never do that... i cant allow myself to go out looking crappy.. i guess i wouldnt mind is i live in a house...but i live in some condo... like w/ valet n all.. alot of prissy fuckers here ... i could never :ninja:

lol i know, i couldnt go out of my house with pjs :snooty:

lol me too White, i pretend like i don't see people all the time, just so I don't have to go up close to them...i dont't want them to see my face. feel better mandy, we girls always feel like that, esp. around period time...all my girlfriends have said that they feel ugly and blah right before it starts. i'm sure no one even notices or thinks you look bad at all!

one time i slept through my alarm and woke up late...i had to run to class and give a 15 min. Power Point presentation in flannel pajama pants and a t-shirt :confused: i'm sure i was lookin quite gorgeous that mornin haha

Guest hopelessGuy

WHEW....i'm glad I'm not a girl....although my little sisters call me Breanna, but thats a whole nother story.

THE POWER OF CHRISTS COMPELS YOU!!!

LETS GO METS!!!

Guest Realist

I hate it when women just throw themselves on me...I'm not usually prepared for it because they attack from behind.

I hate it when women just throw themselves on me...I'm not usually prepared for it because they attack from behind.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

hahaha i did that a few times in my car

On the bright side, if your crush saw you when you were feeling particularly ugly and is still into you, that's a good sign!

I absolutly FORBID my boyfriends to show up to my apartment uninvited. lol I never makeup when im at home, i always have some type of lotion or mask on my face and my hair is never right unless i blow dry it out. lol.

Guest Crawford

The guy still likes you even though you looked like shit. He probably could see it but because hes in the state of attraction with you, a day of you looking like crap wont change his feelings like that

Though if you consistently continue to not look like the person he liked you for before, his feelings will change slowly as his mind will subconsciously see you as 'unattractive'.

This is what took place with a girl i liked who lost it a bit, and also with a girl who had liked me where i had then lost my appeal.

haha..really?? I do it all the time! lol.. but it's usually like at midnight going to the gas station or walmart or something..never anywhere else! hehe