Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ycgirl

How long does it usually take for the gel to arrive?

I live in Minnesota and order the CSR gel on Monday evening. You think I'll get it this week? I didn't get fast shipping becasue I didn't know there was any. People who have order how long does it usually take?

Lol you'll get it this week. I think the shipping company is in Texas, I've never had mine take more than a week, Minnesota is a little further than GA, but im sure you'll get it this week.

wow texas? i thought it was in CA HEYyyyy hopefully i get mine tomorrow though i still have on the spot left so i guess ill use on the spot at night to get rid of it and use csr during the day since it doesnt leave streaks :D

It takes about a week and a half for the gel to get to Minnesota in my experience. I'd be really surprised if it came tomorrow for you. They wouldn't have even filled the order and shipped it out until at least Tuesday if you ordered it on Monday night--did you get an order shipped email confirmation telling you exactly when? I think you can probably expect to get it in the mail next Tuesday or Wednesday if I had to guess when it actually would arrive for you.

It takes about a week and a half for the gel to get to Minnesota in my experience. I'd be really surprised if it came tomorrow for you. They wouldn't have even filled the order and shipped it out until at least Tuesday if you ordered it on Monday night--did you get an order shipped email confirmation telling you exactly when? I think you can probably expect to get it in the mail next Tuesday or Wednesday if I had to guess when it actually would arrive for you.

Right after I ordered this is what I got-

Dear Pam Peterson,

Thank you for your order from ClearSkinRegimen.com.

Your invoice number for this order is I50032.

Please retain this invoice number for reference information.

You have ordered the following:

Qty Description Unit Amount

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 (0001A) Clear Skin Regimen Gel (2.5% $8.50 $8.50

Benzoyl Peroxide)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $8.50

Shipping & Handling: $3.50

Total: $12.00

Order placed at: Mon Apr 10 18:43:33 2006

If you paid by credit card or PayPal, your order is complete.

If paying by cash, money order, or check (made out to Clear Skin, Inc.), please send the total amount shown, along with a printed copy of your order information to the following address:

Clear Skin, Inc.

298 Fairmount Avenue #4

Oakland, CA 94611

Note: If you did not already print out the order page, you can print out this email. If you do not have a printer, please copy your shipping name, address, and order number legibly on to a piece of scrap paper.

Thank you again for your order.

You're going to want to edit out those personal details, ycgirl.

Everytime I order, I get two emails: one order confirmation immediately after I submit it, and a shipping confirmation usually the next day. The shipping confirmation will tell you when your gel actually is getting dropped in the mail, the order confirmation only says that you've been charged for it.

OK. Yeah I checked here it is-

It could possibly arrive tomorrow though, but Im not getting my hopes up.

Hello,

Your order #I50032 with ClearSkinRegimen.com was shipped on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 via USPS First Class. Please allow at least 3-14 working days for your package to arrive. This does not include weekends or holidays.

Order paid on: Monday, April 10, 2006 6:43 PM

Ship to address:

EDIT

If you have any questions regarding this order, please reply to this email.

Thank you for your order.

I live in Minnesota and order the CSR gel on Monday evening. You think I'll get it this week? I didn't get fast shipping becasue I didn't know there was any. People who have order how long does it usually take?

Damn, I orderred it on the 8th April using DHL method which costs me around sixty dollars including four tubes of CSR gel and still waiting for them to arrive... lalala... :whistle: I try to be patient otherwise I pr obably have to fly up there... hahaha :lol:

IM jeALous... i ordered mine 1 day before u did i live in NC and cough cough NO GEL! im begining to think negatively on this situation and im running out of on the spot HEH so anytime now would be good for USPS to get themselves working...