Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
loneaangel

pure yogurt on my face..lighten my skin..pores with blackheads are clean & refined!

Im livin in Hong kong and there's a korean cosmetic brand which sells strawberry yogurt mask*

so i was bored at home making smoothie and had some left-over plain yogurt.....out of boredom i smeared them on face in thick & wash em off 15 minutes later....my face seems to be brighter !!! the dull spots and marks seems brighter! and the pores on my nose are refined & clean! i felt so clean can't think of other words

does anyone know if plain yoghurt mask helps clear up acne? what is the logic behind? is it cuz of the enzyme?

im realli curious!!!!!!!!!!!

Lactic acid.......it happens to be an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) which is a chemical exfoliant. It gently removes a layer (or a few layers) of dead skin cells, revealing the younger skin cells underneath......

Most of the lactose (milk sugar) in yogurt is metabolized by the bacteria in the yogurt into lactic acid.......

I just might have to try this.. but I'm a little afraid it might actually break me out. Pure yogurt? So that means any flavour? because I was thinking plain pure yogurt.

Thanks.

I just might have to try this.. but I'm a little afraid it might actually break me out. Pure yogurt? So that means any flavour? because I was thinking plain pure yogurt.

Thanks.

yes use plain yoghurt! i have done it once a day since the first time i tried it. Woah! no more bumps bumps and new breakout even i went to Mcdonalds! i guess it gives my skin a really deep clean =)

and u will notice how bright your skin has become after wiping and rinsing it off....

I always have doubts about simple method to keep skin nice...because i thought acne is a complicated issue which needs complicated treatments! but i think my attitude shoula change!