Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
routhman

My Zeno...Acne's Kryptonite?

Has anyone heard of Zeno?

Here's the link:

http://www.myzeno.com/

I first read about in in Popular Science Magazine...Has anyone tried it? How'd it go?

Aparently it uses heat to dry out the acne; it described heat as acne's "Kryptonite." It's supposed to diminish a pimple in 24 hours.

I have one and find that it dosen't work too well for me, but my mum uses and and loves it! If you look back, some other topics have been posted about this in the past that you might find helpful :)

Ive heard/read about it. Seems to good to be true if you ask me. wonder if it would do anything for blackheads..

I read it doesn't work .n blackheads or cystic acne

It works on cysts and pretty much everything

Just not black/whiteheads

And it hurts like hell - 120 degrees concentrated on your pimple

Not exactly painless as they advertise...!

I found it to be helpful, but at first I was kinda dissapointed. It seems that the 90 treatment cartridge goes by so fast!

It does help when you can feel a pimple coming though!

I had one for awhile then sold it on ebay. Basically, I think it's designed for the little prom queen who gets one, possibly two pimples per month. For the person like those of us on this forum who actually have an acne problem, this will not work. It does not work on cystic acne. Also, you can only use it 3 times, then you have to recharge. Think about all the pimples on your face (at the time I had it, it was way more than just three). Think about that one $35 cartridge only has 90 uses. If you use it 2-3 times per day, 3 times each, you need a new cartridge every 10 days! It does help a pimple that you feel below the surface that hasn't come up yet, and it helps reduce inflammation. But I wanted it for cystic acne and didn't find out it doesn't work on cysts until after I received it.

Good luck if you try it though!