Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
momto2girls

? about the regimen

I am using the neutrogena acne cream right now but where can you get the other cream suggested? I looked at walmart but didn't see it there. I wasn't sure if it is something that has to be ordered or not.

Debby

are you using neutrogena on the spot? cus that one can be found at most local drugstores. i bought mine at cvs and in fact cvs even makes a generic version that is a little cheaper.

the other bp is dan's csr bp which has to be ordered online. it is great stuff and i like it better than neutrogena on the spot, and is cheaper. you can order it here: http://www.clearskinregimen.com/

good luck!

i got the the csr gel that dan made and that stuff it shella good, its water bases s it has no real color and it goes on perfectly clear, spreads all over real good and comes in a huge bottle...and its inexpensive

are you using neutrogena on the spot? cus that one can be found at most local drugstores. i bought mine at cvs and in fact cvs even makes a generic version that is a little cheaper.

the other bp is dan's csr bp which has to be ordered online. it is great stuff and i like it better than neutrogena on the spot, and is cheaper. you can order it here: http://www.clearskinregimen.com/

good luck!

Yes, that is what I am using. I just started using it a few days ago and I like it. I haven't got really dry skin like I have with other acne meds. Oh, ok, thanks! I didn't know it could only be ordered online.

which product are you looking for "momto2girls"?

I was looking for the Dan's BP. Does anyone know if it works better then the neutrogena? Price doesn't matter to me, I just want something that will work well and not dry my skin out.

Hi Mom to 2 girls,

I've never used Neutrogena On the Spot nor Dan's Gel. However, each and every review I've read about Dan's product is always good, specially when compared to Neutrogena. There are also galleries here of people who switched from Neutrogena to Dan's, with overwhelming improvement in a short period of time.

I'd order it, if the shipping cost wasn't too high... (huh, Dan? :D )

If you're still looking at walmart, I suggest that you try BENZAC AC GEL 2.5%. I'm using it right now and it has worked wonders. Absorbs well, doesn't mix with the moisturizer, leaves no white resiudes and if you sweat, it won't come off.

BP generally causes dryness during the first weeks of use, whether cream or gel based I think. You just have to start on a low ammount and slowly increase it to avoid sudden dryness as much as possible.

Good luck, mom. :)

Dan's BP is a "GEL" not a "CREAM" dans bp gel goes on clear and feels very good and relaxing if you order dans bp gel it won't dry out your face but leaving you with a CLEAR ACNE FREE FACE

Pros of Dans Bp Gel- Gentle, Make skin somewhat soft, goes on clear, just about the best BP ever and quite cheap and a HUge 4oz bottle

Cons of Dans Bp Gel- None

Pro of Neutrogena- uhh just that its bp lol

Cons of Neutrogena- Expensive, Goes on and leaves a white residue (so your fellow peers will be like what is that white stuff on ur face) and this product dried my face out like crazy, only .75 oz

order the gel at www.clearskinregimen.com (far right corner of the front page of acne.org) by ordering it youll be benefiting and helping dan and Clear Up Skin Care non profit organization (place where dan donates money) http://acne.org/clearupskincare.html

and if i think if dan put his gel on local retailers all the other companies would go bankrupted :D