Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RJ4023

Biggest zits stories

My [email protected]$$ art teacher was relating stories of Vietnam. I'm 22 yo now but remember this story vividly. Well anyways, at war, the soldiers really couldn't shower or wash regularly and were often in the same clothes for days. It wasn't uncommon to get some bad foot problems like wrotten feat and the like. Well my art teacher was already severe acne prone prior to 'Nam so you can imagine what this environment had on his skin. He would get these huge unstoppable zits on his back. They would start as deep cysts and develop into wicked whiteheads. He would get two guys, one on either side of the beast, working in coordination to pop (explode) them. The resulting crater would be wide and deep enough to fit the tip of a man's thumb.

Guest President Slut

Is it just me or can everyone hear the California dreams sound track playing in the backround?

D'nang was hell on earth, man :(

Just yesterday, my 'Critical Thinking' professor told the class a short story about one of his Christmas days in Vietnam.

He said he was pulling dead bodies from some river in the jungle.

The grossest thing that happened to me, was I had a lump on my neck for some time that just never went away. I got sick and tired of it, and it started to get a bit dry and flakey. I worked on it for a while, when I thought I saw it was just a blackhead. It didn't want to seem to come out, so I got a needle and began to dig around. I loosened it and got a pair of tweezers to do an impromptu opperation. When I finally got a hold of it, it was a LUMP OF HAIR! Yes, it was an ingrown hair that had grown for some time and created this little hairball under my skin. I dug around and pulled the rest of the hair out..... left a scar... on my neck and my mind.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Last year I had a huge red blemish on my nose. I thought it might be filled with pus, so I pricked it with a pin and then squeezed it. Nothing came out and I got frustrated. I started violently stabbing the blemish with the pin but nothing came out. The next day at school, when I looked cross-eyed at my nose, I could see this huge lump sticking out. When I got home I could see that the red blemish on my nose had formed a big green scab, so I pricked the scab off with a pin. After that, I gently squeezed it and heaps of green pus freely oozed out. I squeezed it again, more green pus came out, heaps of it! Then I squeezed it very quickly and a whole bunch of pus shot out and hit the mirror. It was comical! Then I squeezed it AGAIN, and a whole lot of blood shot out and hit the mirror. After I checked to make sure the pus was all gone, I left it alone. Strangely enough, I stabbed that thing and squeezed it relentlessley, but it left no scar, no mark, nothing!

wow.. :sick: impressive but i think i'll go and finish my dinner away from the computer.

The worst for me are the ones that seem to "crunch" when you finially get them to break free of their sebacious prision. Unfortunately, they do sometimes remind me of a human cannon ball.. ewwwww

I also hate when, through the day, a lump forms some where on your face. You can feel it throbbing, and burning. You can literly take your finger and put it right on the spot without looking. You finally see it in a restroom mirror, and wish you could take care of it right then and there.. but you're in a public place, and here this pulsating lump of puss is SCREAMING at you.. HEY! LOOK AT ME PEOPLE!!!!!

I also hate when "stupid" people will literly point at it, almost to the point that THEY touch it and ask "What's that?" Like you somehow are a host for some alien that is growing in your face. You almost want to slap them and say.. it's a ZIT! But they just don't get the whole "Don't worry about it, in a few days it will be gone" response and they almost force an answer out of you.

I had a friend who was CONVINCED that every little blemish he got was a "spider bite"... I mean, I've seen misquito bites swell up pretty bad, and I'm sure a spider bite could very well do the same, but he would get a cyst and ... "It's a spider bite"... OK Peter Parker!

Guest tvirus_outbreak

How many spider bites can you get in a lifetime?

Once when i was on accunate (i think i was anyway) i had this huge spot.. it was massive. I remember i was well depressed as I had work the next day.

Anyway later that night i stuck some tooth paste onto it and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning with a very dry cheek.. i washed the tooth paste off and where the toothpaste had been it left a 2 inch chunk of my cheek of my face without skin.

Man it was all red and oozy.. i went to work and some kids started taking the piss... it kinda sucked.

The worst for me are the ones that seem to "crunch" when you finially get them to break free of their sebacious prision. Unfortunately, they do sometimes remind me of a human cannon ball.. ewwwww

I also hate when, through the day, a lump forms some where on your face. You can feel it throbbing, and burning. You can literly take your finger and put it right on the spot without looking. You finally see it in a restroom mirror, and wish you could take care of it right then and there.. but you're in a public place, and here this pulsating lump of puss is SCREAMING at you.. HEY! LOOK AT ME PEOPLE!!!!!

I also hate when "stupid" people will literly point at it, almost to the point that THEY touch it and ask "What's that?" Like you somehow are a host for some alien that is growing in your face. You almost want to slap them and say.. it's a ZIT! But they just don't get the whole "Don't worry about it, in a few days it will be gone" response and they almost force an answer out of you.

I had a friend who was CONVINCED that every little blemish he got was a "spider bite"... I mean, I've seen misquito bites swell up pretty bad, and I'm sure a spider bite could very well do the same, but he would get a cyst and ... "It's a spider bite"... OK Peter Parker!

lmao :D

...and then sometimes people film them and put them online

This one is gross - it's kind of an unbelievable amount of goo from a zit and it shoots out, but there is no blood, however the person who filmed himself squeezing the zit grunts a lot in a disturbing manner.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fdECNRFnszM&search=zit

WARNING:

This one is ESPECIALLY disgusting and truly not for the faint of heart. It's really graphic and nauseating. To be precise, this is a surgery without anesthesia being performed in a traditional manner in a developing area. It is the extraction of an enormous cyst/tumor. This is a narrated excerpt from some kind of educational movie or TV show. It shows the traditional doctor squeezing out so much pus it could pass for a squirt of mayonnaise, and the surgeon digging around in the sizeable wound with their bare finger, and an amount of pus from the cyst that more than fills a tablespoon and is scooped into a bowl.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4_J9GrvdIqo&search=zit

This one is gross - it's kind of an unbelievable amount of goo from a zit and it shoots out, but there is no blood, however the person who filmed himself squeezing the zit grunts a lot in a disturbing manner.

WARNING:

This one is ESPECIALLY disgusting and truly not for the faint of heart. It's really graphic and nauseating. To be precise, this is a surgery without anesthesia being performed in a traditional manner in a developing area. It is the extraction of an enormous cyst/tumor. This is a narrated excerpt from some kind of educational movie or TV show. It shows the traditional doctor squeezing out so much pus it could pass for a squirt of mayonnaise, and the surgeon digging around in the sizeable wound with their bare finger, and an amount of pus from the cyst that more than fills a tablespoon and is scooped into a bowl.

hahah holy shit im laughing so hard at the first video.. UUUURRGHHH AHHHHHHRRRHGHHH. hilarious

woahhh that is some scary stuff...that guy must be in extreme stining pain.

the second one. All i have to say is OMG!! U have to see it to believe it.

WARNING:

Um, ewwwww! Why did I click on that?! :wall::confused:

Damn, that lady with the one on her back.....wow. That made me gag. :sick: I wonder if she got stitches??