Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I lurked around here for the last few days looking for an answer to my question's but i couldn't find it.

I had acne since i was about 14-15, I was a very vain person always in the mirror... but acne totally wrecked my life and my self confidence.

Well it's never been really bad, TBH i don't even know what kind of spots i got i read the description of each but i can't match it.... I really don't want post a picture but i will if needed.

I really dunno how to explain it, Only recently have i noticed i don't have major spots... It's like red marks under my skin... could be spots under the skin i don't really know... if i rub my hands across my skin my skin is very smooth apart from a very few minor bumps. On my cheeks if i look closely my skin changes, I have very open pours there it just seems like this area is the main area where i get them.

I been using something called quinoderm a while, that BP stuff... Doesn't really help much and i don't think that stuff is what i'm supposed to be using.

I wouldn't care very much about my skin having a few minor spots on top of the skin, But underneath seems to be the major problem... If there spots they don't come through they just stay underneath.... if it's red marks on my skin... i dunno what this could be so i could do with a little help here.

Also i use the mirror in the bathroom, It's like a evil mirror.... Everytime i use it i feel so crappy about whatever the hell it is on my skin... If i use any other mirror in the house it doesn't look bad at all.... I dunno which is correct :wall: anyone else get this? :(

:redface:

Can you tell me what exactly your cleansing routine is day and night? Might help me answer your question :)