Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think the whole purpose of life is to challenge us. We have two options. We can give in and let all the shit take over us and win. Or we can kick some acne ass and believe in ourselves no matter what. It's not meant to be easy, but the things we get the most rewards out of are never easy. It's all about perspective.

I've let acne rule my life for fucking long enough and now I want it back. When you think about people in the third world. People who don't even have enough food to feed their children. People dying from diseases that could be cured with vaccinations but arent because the fucking govenments spend aid funds on developing new factories for third world labour instead of stopping their population from dying.

Lance Armstrong, won the tour d france 9 fucking times after being diagnosed with testicular,brain and liver cancer. Think about it. People can do miraculous things when faced with death and uncertainty.

My own auntie was diagnosed with breast cancer,went through 2 years of chemo,had a breast augmentation, lost her hair. She never once cowarded away from the challenge life had thrown at her. She fucking lived her life the way she wanted to. She was clear of cancer after about 4 years. But it came back, it had spread , she died eventually about 3 years ago aged 42. But she LIVED. She was a wonderfully brave woman. And guess what. She had acne as a teenager too.

Everyday I try and make her proud by not letting my acne hold me back. If I could be even half the woman she was I'll know I'll have lived my life to the fullest.

Don't let acne be your downfall, use it to build your character and make you a better person.

I think the whole purpose of life is to challenge us. We have two options. We can give in and let all the shit take over us and win. Or we can kick some acne ass and believe in ourselves no matter what. It's not meant to be easy, but the things we get the most rewards out of are never easy. It's all about perspective.

I've let acne rule my life for fucking long enough and now I want it back. When you think about people in the third world. People who don't even have enough food to feed their children. People dying from diseases that could be cured with vaccinations but arent because the fucking govenments spend aid funds on developing new factories for third world labour instead of stopping their population from dying.

Lance Armstrong, won the tour d france 9 fucking times after being diagnosed with testicular,brain and liver cancer. Think about it. People can do miraculous things when faced with death and uncertainty.

My own auntie was diagnosed with breast cancer,went through 2 years of chemo,had a breast augmentation, lost her hair. She never once cowarded away from the challenge life had thrown at her. She fucking lived her life the way she wanted to. She was clear of cancer after about 4 years. But it came back, it had spread , she died eventually about 3 years ago aged 42. But she LIVED. She was a wonderfully brave woman. And guess what. She had acne as a teenager too.

Everyday I try and make her proud by not letting my acne hold me back. If I could be even half the woman she was I'll know I'll have lived my life to the fullest.

Don't let acne be your downfall, use it to build your character and make you a better person.

Nice of you to share this... it's very inspiring. :wub:

great post..... I have been inspired through the loss of my cousin who died of cancer at 24 around thanksgiving this year. I never had an older brother so I looked up to him since I was little. Watching him deal with cancer and still smile and laugh even when he couldnt walk changed me forever. Now when I look in the mirror in the morning and see a new pimple and dont feel like leaving my room i look at a picture of him above my mirror and gives me motivation to walk out the door.