Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terryh

what part of your face do you dread getting acne the most?

well i dread getting acne on my temples. Reason being they are cysts like, I had a zit on each side for about 2 months and the scar is almost disappeared now. but its very noticable the first month its like come on bitch go down. Before this website i had acne all over but i still get some on my forehead but im confident il keep this in control in the next couple of months. Atleast the ones on my forehead heal fast

So where do you hate getting acne on your face the most?

Forehead. I have to wear my hair back for work and it always shows more.

Although, terryh, the ones I do get on my temple also seem to last forever, too.

Guest Realist

My eye, 'cause then I look like the Terminator.

Terminator 1 or 2? And are we talking Arnold Terminator or the New/Melty-Metal Terminator?

The Metal Melty one was cooler, but Arnold's a classic. Hard to decide which is neater.

Between the nose and lips. Those hurt the most usually, and they annoy the fuck out of me.

Runner-up would be the chin, since I never used to get it there and now I get one or two of those every week or two. :wall:

chin :X they stand out the most forehead i can deal with but chin is the worst for me :(

definitely the forehead and cheeks *shaking fist* grrrrrrr!!!

that area between the mouth and nose is the worst. it hurts and you have to be extra gentle. luckily those are rare. i also just hate chin zits in general. i dont really care about my forehead coz it doesnt really break out.

i hate all of them equally, except the ones above your hairline (yes i know, eww, but hey its life), because they are not visable

Guest Realist

From "Horrendous" to "Terrible" (notice the wide spectrum):

Inbetween eyes

Jawline (esp. by the ears)

Forehead

Nose

Mustache area

Side of mouth

Chin

Cheek

Lip

Temple

Neck

Ear

Chest

Back

Dick

Butt

Fuck... they all suck.

temples and the area parallel to your sideburns. Those two areas take forever to heal and the pimple hardly ever comes to a head

Around my lips.

same here!!!

I got a big there once. I felt like I looked like a herpes carrier. Luckily it went away faster than I thought it would and the red mark only blended with my lips.

I used to ask my mom which one of her kids does she like the best.

Kind of seems like the same answer...

yea, i have to say around the lips/between the nose and the lips too. seems like makeup fades off really fast there...they just make me feel really ugly, no matter how the rest of me looks :(

Anything around the mouth drives me nuts and it takes forever to heal and usually leaves a red-mark. The occasional one on the nose (I have a small white-head on the side of my nose right now) is hella irritating too. Other area's I can deal with.