Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Agent_X

Scalp acne not going away!

Hi, I have scalp acne and it is getting worst recently... I am using Head and Shoulders: Smooth and Silky

I was told by someone here on the board that it is suppose to make it go away. But after on it for around 3 bottles. I still have scalp acne... I can't find SUAVE shampoo here in Singapore. If anyone knows where to get it in Singapore please tell me... Or is there any other better shampoo I can use?

ohh pimples on the scalp can hurt like ass hun?! HELL YEH. well, be thankful you can really see it if ya got yerself a full head of hair!! i'm sorry, i don't know what to do, but i never liked head and shoulders, try baby shampoo, that shit is so gentle. gentle enough for a bebay's ass.

I am a 29 year old guy, and I have acne on the back of my scalp (and sometimes other spots on my scalp). It was worst last year, and I tried all kinds of shampoos to "cure" it, but none worked.

I have used Head&Shoulders for over 8 months, but my scalp acne still comes and goes. It was real bad a few weeks ago, so I switched to Neutrogena T/Sal shampoo. It contains 3% salicylic acid, so I am hoping it will help control the acne.

Scalp acne is a real pain to deal with. Trust me, you are not alone. I don't think shampoo alone can stop it, since the lesions are bigger and deeper. I am also trying an antibiotic to help ease it some.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Kev

for that i suggest first look into the causes of it..for most ppl dandruff causes scalp acne..do u have dandruff ??

for dandruff i suggest try this atleast twice a week for a month and if it works than you may aswell use it again..apply this to your head:-mustard oil/coconut oil/olive oil (any of them or anyother oil)+sugar/sucrose+egg white/yogurt+lemon juice..mix them up and make a paste..apply it to your head untill it dries than wash with a shampoo..can be any anti dandruff shampoo or something..i swear it works for me..i get one or two zits on the back of my head sometimes..when dandruff goes away..it goes away..i also apply lemon juice for dandruff..plus you might aswell try the body shop anti dandruff shampoo but for me Sunsilk (egg and yogurt) shampoo works DA BEST..i think it rocks..with head and shoulders your hair start turning white aswell like my dads//ive never liked it..plus keep your hair always washed and dry..goodluck..:D

I just wanted to say Pantene is a pretty harsh shampoo since it contains the harshest detergents allowed to 'wash' your hair, and it gave me a flaky scalp for that reason, so it may work for you but some people might have a sensitive scalp.