Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest nec77

permanent red marks

Guest nec77

I plan on asking my derm...

If you've done vbeam for your red marks/ know of someone who has had it done, plz post the results.

Guest pppapillon

Red marks are NOT permanent. They fade away on their own.

If you want to make them fade away faster, you can try gentle exfoliation and use things like 2% salicylic wash and/or glycolic acid toner (do not use high concentration acids - you'll burn your skin). I use 8% glycolic acid from time to time.

If you want to make them fade away faster, you can try gentle exfoliation and use things like 2% salicylic wash and/or glycolic acid toner (do not use high concentration acids - you'll burn your skin). I use 8% glycolic acid from time to time.

I heard the "Ointment" can make you breakout and you want to use the cream version. Have you tried aloe?

Guest pppapillon

I heard the "Ointment" can make you breakout and you want to use the cream version. Have you tried aloe?

Well, I've been using the ointment for a week now, but haven't had a breakout and don't think I will. I haven't tried aloe and don't really want to try it.

Guest pppapillon
i've had them for 3 years or so thats why I think they're permanent.

It looks something like the circled part buts its over all of my forehead and temples.. you cant feel any idents.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9016194194.jpg&s=x11

Hmmm.. 3 years is a long time, but I'm sure they'll fade away with time. Are they improving? Have they improved over the 3 years or are they the same?

I saw the picture and they are not THAT noticeable. They don't look bad at all and your face is very clear. And you don't have them ALL OVER your face like some people do.

Guest nec77

i've had them for 3 years or so thats why I think they're permanent.

It looks something like the circled part buts its over all of my forehead and temples.. you cant feel any idents.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9016194194.jpg&s=x11

Hmmm.. 3 years is a long time, but I'm sure they'll fade away with time. Are they improving? Have they improved over the 3 years or are they the same?

I saw the picture and they are not THAT noticeable. They don't look bad at all and your face is very clear. And you don't have them ALL OVER your face like some people do.

I said they looked simliar to that--> that means that pic is not me!!!!! i dont look dorky :P. i dont have break outs any more... i think its because im soon to be 20 and my acne was just from going through puberty 15-18. I dont believe the red marks on my forehead have gotten any lighter in color since ive had them.

Marino (a poster here) said someone he met had good results from vbeam.. have any of you tried it for your red marks? What were the results? I know someone out there has done it lol.. I just want to make sure its the right decision for me.

Guest pppapillon

Oh, hahahhaha, sorry. I misread your post. I thought that was a picture of you. LOL