Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive got these papule thingys on my face i dno wtf they r any more to be honest and theyve been there for 2 weeks they still look red still feel massive still are bumpy i dno wat to do why r they takin so long to heal up i even tried puttin salt on em n it didnt work lol they still look like i broke out yesturday with them

btw random question: does any one know if acne is more common today in history than before?

i've wondered that to--like how the heck did people deal with acne before all the medications etc? must've sucked~~~maybe diet, lifestyle has something to with it....preservatives--heck i dont know! :) ummmmm for the papules---you cant pick them? i know its the golden rule not to pick but sometimes just to see if anything is there to make it heal faster! :)

i've wondered that to--like how the heck did people deal with acne before all the medications etc? must've sucked~~~maybe diet, lifestyle has something to with it....preservatives--heck i dont know! :) ummmmm for the papules---you cant pick them? i know its the golden rule not to pick but sometimes just to see if anything is there to make it heal faster! :)

ye i was thinking that lol if we all live like cavemen, eat fish fruit n nuts, excercise loads, wash in rivers and the SEA our acne wud go away lol, it sorta reminds me of the obesity cricis tats happenin in the world atm , it wasnt always this bad maybe acnes the same

i dont think cavemen cared if they acne.

they were accepted for who they were acne or no acne ehe.

and erm, acne is just as common today as ever.

BP has been around a long time tho from what i can gather

lol cavemen! I cracked up when I read that...I have a couple papules on my jaw that have been hangin' out for a little over a week. They are getting better, slowly but surely. It just takes time with them.

Acne has been around forever, you just don't hear about it. During the 16th and 17th centuries, it was believed that too much sex or masturbation caused acne.