Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i noticed these last 2 weeks i have been so stressed and upset about stuff at work an my whole jaw broek out so much that i have a whoel in the zit from tryin to pop it and its so red ,,its a patch that i thinkn spred

i tried BP but its not workin right now

what do i do to heal this thing and the redness,,,i even tried neo

what do u do when u know u r stressin to stop this?

if u use alot of benzol it might leave red scars like me use salycic acid also try using a green mask once a week. Look for lotoin with alot of vitamin e

yeah, i had been clear for about 2 weeks, then i had this 10 page research to do in like 3 days, i was stressing like crazy, and i got like 3 pretty big pimples on my face (and 1 on my leg and 1 HUGE one on my ass).

the only thing i did was up my usually 2-3 drops of tea tree at night to like 4-6 drops, and increased my aloe by alot. the things you can do for stress is very limited, like take anti depressants or something.

thanks guys

actually when i use tea tree or SA i get rashy and red...im to sensitive,,,i use BP but sometimes the pimple is so deep it doesnt seem to work..

i herd VIT E can actully slow down process of scar healing..its in the cosmeticcop.com site....its why im stuck on what lotion to use

The only thing that works for me is to stop stressing. Easier said than done, but I find that if I'm breaking out due to stress, no amount of BP or anything else will stop that breakout from happening. It will cease on its own when I relax.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

is there ways to relax.?? what do u do to kinda calm the stress??

I drink herbal tea's such as chammomile to relax. I also listen to some soothing music when i feel on edge. Have you considered yoga or meditation?

im not really sure how to do yoga or meditate,,,icant afford classes..

i was interested...i really just want to do anything to help the stress

is camomile tea that good?

i know iwas told to also take primrose pills for hormone acne

i have a mix of both causing acne

i herd VITAMIN A moisturizer is good...