Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeljo4never

Suffered a massive break out when i woke up today...

When i woke up today and looked in the mirror i was near tears, its like my acne pulled a massive comeback, i got like 20 new pimples in one day!! i got some on my forehead which i havent had any acne there for nearly a year, a lot on my cheeks and above my mouth!! FUCK!!, ive been on the same routine for 4 months by the way and its worked good, fuck and i have to go to work in 2 hours!!, oh fuck, how am i going to get rid of these pimples, just thanking god schools out for a week so i dont have to show my face to anyone till next monday.

:(:boohoo::doh::cry:

Wow Im so sorry to hear that :comfort: , have you done anything differently dietwise, believe it oor not sometimes temperatures affect acne. Atleast it does for me. Im am glad that you will atleast have some down time. Im hoping for your success.

Wow Im so sorry to hear that :comfort: , have you done anything differently dietwise, believe it oor not sometimes temperatures affect acne. Atleast it does for me. Im am glad that you will atleast have some down time. Im hoping for your success.

ive been eating the same garbage as always and the temperature is the same

it just happens, try not to mess with it, it might just go away as quick as it went.

good luck

Aw, that sucks :(. Try not to irritate your skin in the next few days (like using too many products), it'll heal eventually. The same thing kind of happened to me; my skin cleared up when I went off topicals and make-up, and then a couple of days ago I gave in and started using make-up again. Lo and behold, breakout.

When i woke up today and looked in the mirror i was near tears, its like my acne pulled a massive comeback, i got like 20 new pimples in one day!! i got some on my forehead which i havent had any acne there for nearly a year, a lot on my cheeks and above my mouth!! FUCK!!, ive been on the same routine for 4 months by the way and its worked good, fuck and i have to go to work in 2 hours!!, oh fuck, how am i going to get rid of these pimples, just thanking god schools out for a week so i dont have to show my face to anyone till next monday.

:(:boohoo::doh::cry:

I know how you feel! Last summer I had a similar experience. I woke up one morning to 5 breakouts on my right jawline, and I never had breakouts there before! I linked it to a dirty pillowcase and sleeping with my face smooshed into the pillow. I slept face-up for weeks after and I never had the same problem.