Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamcatcher

Clear skin regimen and me! :D

hello!

Just wanted to wish you luck with the Regimen.

Just ask if you have any questions.

Hey, thankya Brandy.

So I used the clear skin regimen gel last night and it felt a lot nicer than any bp gel I've used before, and also it didn't stink like a swimming pool!

Didn't notice any changes in my face today, but I wasn't expecting to.It just looked bad basically.

Day 3:

I haven't seen a change in my skin yet, apart from a little redness and it feels a bit dry but not much so far! I have about 4 sore red spots and a lot of little bumps and blackheads at the moment.

Day 4: I am now experiencing the joys of flaking skin! When I put on the bp last night my face was really red but when I woke up it looked ok. But later on that day I looked in the mirror and my face was flaking off around the mouth and nose. I am resisting the urge to scrub my skin off though. But there is hope, my spots all look a lot flatter today. :)

flaking is to be expected, just use that moisturizer! I even take a little bottle of moisturizer in my purse all the time so I can apply it when I am away from home if I need to.

Yeh thanks Brandy, I applied loads of moisturizer today!

Day 5: Everything on my skin seems to have flattened out a lot more today, it doesn't look too bad actually. I still have a lot of small bumps though, and a ton of red marks. But so far, so good! :)

Day 6: My skin is quite dry today, not much change in the spots that I can see, just dryness! I have an important day tomorrow with two assessed presentations at university, so I'm not applying bp tonight because I don't want my skin to flake off when doing them! Argh man, I hate doing presentations...everyone will be staring at me! :(

Thank god my presentations are over- I don't need stress like that! Anyhow skin looks ok today, just the same really since I didn't apply bp last night. Will start applying it again tonight, and in a couple of days will start doing it in the morning aswell.

DAY 10 (I think) : I started applying bp in the morning yesterday and my skin is so red- i look like a freak! I couldn't even cover it with make up :(. I know this is to be expected though so I'll keep continuing with it. I really hope the redness goes away soon though, it looks pretty bad.

Day 12: My skin looked disgusting yesterday , it was flaking off so much. But today it looks a bit better, I have about four raised spots and a lot of other small bumps, blackheads etc but generally everything is flattening out and looking a lot better, but I'm still flaking a lot and my skin is pretty dry.

I have nearly two weeks at home now cos I'm back from university so hopefully I can ramp up the bp and hide during the day if I end up looking like a flaking freak.

Day 13: My skin is looking loads better today, everything is flattening out. i just have those small annoying bumps at the moment, I really hope bp can get rid of them. :pray: I also have tons of red marks, but hey they will fade eventually.

Day 33: (?) Havent written in my log for a while because I've been away, which hasn't done much good to my skin really. But overall it looks alright I think, but I've been going out all day and in the evening and drinking so I wasn't following the regime as strictly as I should. But now I'm going to start being a bit more careful. I dont have any major spots just little bumps and my red marks are fading- I feel optomistic!

Day 43: My skin is looking so much better these last few days, I haven't had any major spots, but I still have a ton of clogged pores and a few small bumps. But overall, I'm pretty happy with it right now. my red marks are fading good aswell- yay!

I do have a few problems though, the pores on my forehead and around my nose are too big! Also although my skin gets a bit dry from the bp it is still really oily, i cant control it! I doubt anyone reads this but if anyone has any suggestions for me, i'll be eternally grateful!

Day 46: I’ve added photos in my first post now ^^^ . I apologise for the disgust you may feel looking at them, lol.

Well I look like a wreck today due to saying up drinking until five this morning, oh well gotta love the student life! My skins looking the same pretty much, still clearing up, wish I could get rid of the blackheads though… help me someone! I started using a new moisturizer yesterday- its Lutsine Hydrafnia soothing moisturizer. So far I really like it, but It only comes in a 30ml tube!

Anyway that’s all, might post some new photos soon to show my progress.

Day 47: I had an evil spot come up on my cheek today, and it's quite sore but I've put a load of extra bp on it and that normally sorts it out! Ah I love dans bp!! :wub: Apart from that nothing to report on the skin side of things.

I 've been feeling a lot better mentally lately, I feel more comfortable in bright lights and outside light (the worst kind imo!). So yeh, it's all good!

Enjoy life everyone!!

Eek havent updated for ages. I'm not sure what day I'm on now... abot day 66 I think. My skins looking so much better and I actually feel relatively confident with it! I've had a couple of small spots but nothing major. The only problem is blackheads and the texture and red marks, but I guess the texture and red marks will get better with time. Ok thats all! xxxxxxxxxxx