Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bedrock

Epsom Salt

I've looked in local health food stores for epsom salt, but I don't see it. Where can I find it? Also, why can't I just use sea salt for a liver flush rather than epsom? Can I just take Gold Coin Grass instead of epsom salt to break up liver stones?

You can find it at any Supermarket. Walmart, etc etc etc.

can u? over ehre they only sell it at pharmacies...

epsom salt isnt really a salt btw, its magnesium sulfate

I've looked in local health food stores for epsom salt, but I don't see it. Where can I find it? Also, why can't I just use sea salt for a liver flush rather than epsom? Can I just take Gold Coin Grass instead of epsom salt to break up liver stones?

1) Sea salt and Epsom salts are entirely different. Epsom salts relax the bile ducts of the liver so the stones can pass more easily, and they flush your bowels (if you use as much as Hulda Clark recommends -- which I don't.)

2) Epsom salts don't break up stones. Gold Coin Grass does.

How much Epson salts should one actually use pre-liver flush, bearing in mind i'm a petite person who's never taken it before and tends to throw stuff up?

Can someone clarify how they are supposed to mess up your electrolytes etc?

How much Epson salts should one actually use pre-liver flush, bearing in mind i'm a petite person who's never taken it before and tends to throw stuff up?

Just 1 or 2 teaspoons will be fine (about 2 hours before taking the oil/juice).

Can someone clarify how they are supposed to mess up your electrolytes etc?

This is what Shelley says:

Epsom salts will indeed mess up your minerals a great deal, as Magnesium is supposed to be in a particular ratio to Calcium and the other Electrolytes. Electrolytes are essential to the body working right, so the body will rob your cellular and inter-cellular minerals to feed the blood properly and make your blood pH stay as regular as it must. So your cells soak up the excess magnesium and then they get wonky... it's nto fun. So anyone who tells you to take large quantities of Magnesium without also advising you to take Calcium is giving you a Hangover. This stresses the kidneys out terribly, as the kidneys must help to maintain the proper proportion of Electrolytes.

When it comes to magnesium, you can absorb quite a lot, because it's an electrolyte and essential to so many processes. How you react depends on your current level of magnesium and other minerals. Constantly using Epsom salts for Multiple liver flushes, over time, will help your body build up a resistance and tolerance in weird ways, no way to predict which way it will go, but it won't work the same way after awhile that's for sure.

But if you're only using a couple of teaspoons once every few weeks, it's no big deal.

fuck it, im going for colonics. not gonna do a liver flush with a salt water flush again. its not effective. hmm hope its not too expensive though...

what about ur friendly flora, doesnt a colonic mess that up?

fuck it, im going for colonics. not gonna do a liver flush with a salt water flush again. its not effective. hmm hope its not too expensive though...

Exactly what i wanted to know - ???

Colonics really are best.

Did you break out after your flush? Is that why you say the SWF isn't effective?

WILL COLONICS DAMAGE NORMAL INTESTINAL FLORA?

The normal intestinal flora will NOT be disturbed. One of the functions of the first half of the Colon is to gather the Intestinal Flora needed for the Colon. When the accumulation of feces in the bowel leads to Fecal Encrustation, it is difficult for the Colon to function normally and the glands in this lining cannot produce the necessary Intestinal Flora. The resulting lack of lubrication intensifies a state of constipation and generates Toxemia. This upsets the normal Acid-Alkaline balance and the growth of the Friendly Bacteria is stunted. Cleansing the Colon will help bring the Acid-Alkaline ratio back into balance. In this environment, the Friendly Bacteria will again thrive and disease causing bacteria will find it difficult to develop.

http://curezone.com/art/read.asp?ID=65&db=5&C0=818

Anyway, you can just drink some kefir afterward to be safe.

i dont do kefir.

i didnt really "break out" after the flush, but my skin did get worse. more red spots and more oil. but the reason i said the above is because the SWF wont get all the stones out of your bowels after a liver flush.

You can find it at any Supermarket. Walmart, etc etc etc.

can u? over ehre they only sell it at pharmacies...

epsom salt isnt really a salt btw, its magnesium sulfate

yeah. i work at a drugstore and we sell it there.