Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So, after a year, I got myself a GF again. It's going great. We made out last weekend, and my lips were good. No probs. But now, they're being shitty again. I'm using this stuff called "Triamcinolone Ointment" that my derm gave me. It's usually ok, but doesn't keep my lips moist that long.

Tomorrow, it's on again, and I need to know what to do? What should I use? Somebody hook me up here with some info, because I need it. What's the best product, and should I exfoliate? Help please!

So, after a year, I got myself a GF again. It's going great. We made out last weekend, and my lips were good. No probs. But now, they're being shitty again. I'm using this stuff called "Triamcinolone Ointment" that my derm gave me. It's usually ok, but doesn't keep my lips moist that long.

Tomorrow, it's on again, and I need to know what to do? What should I use? Somebody hook me up here with some info, because I need it. What's the best product, and should I exfoliate? Help please!

AQUAPHOR DUDE!!!!!! APPLY ALOT BEFORE YOU SLEEP. OVERNIGHT YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!!!

AQUAPHOR DUDE!!!!!! APPLY ALOT BEFORE YOU SLEEP. OVERNIGHT YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!!!

Ok, I got that right here. Let's see what happens tomorrow morning then.

Agreed!

About this aquaphor stuff.... I've been hearing so much about it. Where can I buy this from??? Do tell pretty please. :)

I used to have this issue as well. What I started doing is rubbing my lips, after wetting them, with a clean t-shirt. This process removes all of the dead skin from my lips. My lips have never felt so smooth. Your miles may vary, though.

Congrats on the gf.

You can try using your toothbrush to exfoilate your lips and then apply the lip balm or whatever u use.... but don't overdo it when your with her... its never good to be wearing more lip products than your gf (hehe) you'll be fine maybe you should just tell her what your going thru.. im sure she would understand :)

GOOD LUCK!

About this aquaphor stuff.... I've been hearing so much about it. Where can I buy this from??? Do tell pretty please. :)

i don't know where you're from but if you have any Wal-Mart's, Target's, or any stores similar to them, you should be able to find aquaphor. Also, you can usually pick up coupons for aquaphor or maybe a sample at your derm's office.

Ok, well, I'm back to report how the night went.

It was GREAT. Lots of making out, and what not. I went and checked my lips half way through and the bastards got too wet and started to peel. Luckily, I put some ointment on it and decided what the fuck?

She didn't care, and we went ahead and made out a lot more. Good times.

I <3 Accutane. Shit gave me all my confidence back, even if it gave me shitty and peely lips. :lol: