Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest booshleeka

bp

ive been very lucky considering some of the stories in here i have had GF's since i was like 7 my last GF was about 5 months ago. im nearly 18 and have a few pimples on my face (and must say its becuse of Dan's program - cheers)

but at the end of the day girls are hittong on you because they think you are nice?! dont be embaressed about yourself as said before confidence is the key, be confident and if you dont pull that girl move on!

you have to realsie that people dont just think 'oh well shes fit' or 'god i love to get with that person' they see you for who you are!

if girls are hitting on you its because they find you attractive so go with the flow and see what happens! we have one life so dont waste it

just think with pissing about and not chatting back to girls or talking to them your wasting your life, you could be hit by a car tommorow and be dead! so dont waste the time you have got be yourself.be confident!

life is precious dont waste it just make it better with having women in it!

yea, caleb! that pretty sums up my philosophy. i'm only in high school, and i used to worry alot about myself, pretty much no self-esteem cuz of how i looked, but now, i just kinda tell myself to get away from all the crap like dating and shit. i just do my best in school, and keep going forward in what i do, music! girls do actually seem more attracted to you when you're in your "element", sports, music, whatever. so, my advice to everybody is keep going in whatever you like doing, and in the future you'll be rich, happy, successful, and then the girls will be all over you!

yea, caleb!  that pretty sums up my philosophy.  i'm only in high school, and i used to worry alot about myself, pretty much no self-esteem cuz of how i looked, but now, i just kinda tell myself to get away from all the crap like dating and shit.  i just do my best in school, and keep going forward in what i do, music!  girls do actually seem more attracted to you when you're in your "element", sports, music, whatever.  so, my advice to everybody is keep going in whatever you like doing, and in the future you'll be rich, happy, successful, and then the girls will be all over you!

Great job!

Good luck with everything; especially the music.

Caleeb

well InfiniteQuestions and guys, the typo error thing had me laughing so hard, i felt so much better(after a whole night of crying coz of my acne problem) after that good laugh, thanks, you guys on this board are all really great people.

:)

well InfiniteQuestions and guys, the typo error thing had me laughing so hard, i felt so much better(after a whole night of crying coz of my acne problem) after that good laugh, thanks, you guys on this board are all really great people.

:)

The typo thing? Ughh I feel like an idiot. :D Thanks for calling us great people. We really are.

It's a shame we get overlooked outside of the Acne board though. ](*,)

dude all I have to say is that I totally feel you and that "I'm gonna be alone forever" mindset. I don't contribute it all to acne but acne totally kills my self esteem. :(

and if the girl is turned off by your acne, the bichhh ain't worth keeping! when I'm around a guy and I feel extra self conscious about my skin, I know that's a bad sign.

i feel ur pain... im 18 and never had a girlfriend nor a single girl even look at me... im pretty pathetic but being

alone forever i don't think that will happen because there are like 6 billion people on this planet and there has to

be at least one that will love u

I feel for your prediciment booshleeka, but what can i say. From my own experience if you keep on doing what you have been doing to lead you to the situation in now, then nothing changes, and your same lifestyle will continue. I know this from exactyly same expereince. If follow the same patetrn of day to day living for 10yrs, if do for another 2 yrs will get exactly the same outcome and the years previosuly. Make that figure another 5rs, see still exactly the same happening.

I suspect that from your message maybe you get 1 or 2 opportunities for something to develop into more, but, as is always the case with the curse of acne you cant let go and let things happen. Forcing you into being an inhibited indivdual and not your true character even in just very general day to day activities and own persona. Until the cylce can be broken life will be same. Your either need to get clear enough to a level that is acceptable to you to allow yourself to function, or somehow, and havent managed this myself, find something from within yourself to try and chnage the mentality which has been long term engrained into you, as a coping mechasnism induced as a result of the acne conditon.

But even them when you get clear i suspect that opens up another whole case of issues, as individuals have missed out 10yrs of there life and dont know how to conduct themselves. Cant just sudenly swicth back on. They have not developed the social skiils and had the normal interactions with humanity. A clear 26yr old coming off 15 yrs of limited life exepreicees is totally different prospect to a 26yr old who has lead what can be said a standard life.

This is jus my opionion and way i see

No matter how bad your acne is, I PROMISE that you could get a girl! Trust me - girls really don't care when it comes down to it. Confidence is all that matters, for reals. My last boyfriend was *soo* self-concious about the acne on his upper back. He always made self-deprecating comments about it, he didn't like to take his shirt off in front of me and he'd never let me give him back rubs. The fact is, it didn't bother me *at all*...not one, little bit.

u wont be alone..there is someone for you..ive been with my new girl 2 months now and she says she doesnt mind my light moderate bacne.its comforting to know..but i have to admit i care about it a tad and am slightly self concious about it when we are in the sack etc..only slightly tho he he..actually she had 2 cold sores on her lip last week and she was going crazy with worry!!!i didnt give a damn but i said to her its different when its you who has blemishes etc..she knew that anyhow as she had acne years ago but has it under control thru use of the pill...

Guest Realist

WOW MAN THIS THREAD IS 3 FUCKING YEARS OLD

beeshleeka is probably dead

Not according to her profile. She was last seen on March 31st, '06. :P

I've had bad acne since the 7th grade-bad acne on my face, back, and chest. I'm 26 now and still have acne plus bad scarring. I would of been a very good looking guy if it wasnt' for the acne. Girls hit on me, but I don't let anything develop and intimacy is something that can NEVER happen. I do not want for them to be shocked and disgusted after I take off my shirt. I've never been in a relationship and probably never will. What's the point of life when there is nothing to look forward to?

omigod i get this feeling all the time :( i'm 15 and i'm already freaking out i'll be alone. guys stare, but i dont no if it's becuz of my acne or if they like me??