Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant24

Moisturizing like crazy

drug, for lack of a better term. Im on my 4th day, and am already starting to experience really dry skin especially around my chin, and near my jaw line. Should i jus tkeep moisturizing? At school 2 of my friends already told me i look like im not even moving my mouth when i talk, cause i try to avoid any facial movement early in the day until the moisturizer sets in and im able to move it w/o getting flakes.

What moisturizer are you using? What cleanser??

And what is your dosage, Ant?

I can reccomend a cream cleanser that you tissue off- It doesn't strip moisture and give you that tight feeling. Also, use a heavy moisturizer that contains Hyalauronic Acid.. It's a moisture retaining ingridient, and actually helps to hydrate your skin overtime..instead of just masking the problem with lots of oils.

yea i think aloe vera does that but it doesnt have that acid thing in it. It doesnt mask it so i use cetaphil over for a maskingk but it helps heal over a couple days.

Cetaphil Cleanser (Am i not exfoliating enough? DOnt really want to on accutane)

BP Spot treatment not much b/c it worsens drying of accutane

40 mg/day

Very mild case