Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok

Pete the most horrible shit eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of him the blabber mouths of our school know everything to do with me and him, and all my secrets!!!!

When i went up to him to tell him i no wot hes dun n stuff he waz like ''so??'' n i yelld sutin cnt memba wot n i wlked off w/ my m8s n he goes fuck of u scank volcano. i asked wtf he woz onnabout... he goes ur face!!

:'( my acne ruining my life again!!

I HATE THT FUCKED UP SHIT!!!!

have u got any relly nasty revenge plans i can do to set him up n fuck his life up like hes doing to mine at the mo? any suggestions wanted!!!!!!

i am furious and so upset like u cudnt imagine, so il will do anything horrible to hurt him n his perfuct slutty gf.

Please help!

Wow, that was a low-blow for sure. I can't believe he said that.

I don't have any good suggestions, though.

I'm sorry your ex is such a dip shit.

the best pay back is to be happy and show that you dont need him. he obviously still likes you if he can be bothered to say anything and you obviously still like him. just dont bother with him at all

Guest Tenshi

yeah u would be amazed how just thinking about the whole situation..and by not doing anything at all but working on yourself how that is th best revenge u can ever have. Not only will u be at peace with yourself, he will see u are a strong person and u will come out on top. ignoring has great powers..it takes a really big person to look at the bigger picture rather then just lash out with anger and jealousy..you're hurt and u feel shaken and angry...but doing something awful to him will only worsen the situation..u are better then that and i garantee u if u do something horrible to him or his gf u will only have it come back on u again..

He just wanted to hurt u because hes a little bitch..imagine th day when u get a lil older and u walk past happy and clear skinned..u wont even care, but he will..so i say just leave it alone..u cant change anything here but u can change your response to it..it will kill him to see u doing the exact opposite of what he expected..he wants a reaction..don't give it to him.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Learn English?

Seriously though, take a yoga class or something and chill out.

Gee thanks a lot - i have prfect english

Four shore, whts tht cnt talkeng ebout.

Dont get hung up on such a scumbag.

Entertaining him only shows you value what he has to say when he obviously doesnt value you enough to be respectful, fuck him.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

english?

She speaks Myspace Monday through Friday.

Guest funky_monkey

Literacy is the best revenge!

:lol::lol::lol: