Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This girl is a mystery and a half...

One day I think I am going to easily ask her out... the next I feel like she hates me...

Today she didn't even say goodbye to me as she left early... I felt like shit for 5 hours.

But because I am clear I am getting all these other girls now trying to pick me up at work... they can go to hell from what they put me through when I was not clear ignoring me...

Alexia at least liked me and treated me nice and not like the 99% of chicks who act scared when I had acne so she deserves to have me when IM beutyfull.

I wish I never saw Alexia... if you saw her youll know what I mean... you will feel like shit everyday that you might not be able to see her again... or have her.

She is bloddy surreal... and an angel.

I feel depressed, someone cheer me up.

Guest PokaHotAz

ah...

well once ur clear , things will get better ...if not w/ alexia then with some other nice girl.

anyway, keep doing what ur doing...ur progress is awesome

ah...

well once ur clear , things will get better ...if not w/ alexia then with some other nice girl.

anyway, keep doing what ur doing...ur progress is awesome

Awww thankyou... your sweet... I wanna hug you

Guest Tenshi

Alexia just doesn't know what lengths have been taken to get her attention..do u really think she's worth it? she may be an angel in disguise..maybe u can meet someone else at your work? i think u need to take the plunge..kinda like the longer u leave it the more painstaking it is..at least then the fantasy is over and u know your answer...hopefully u get the answer u want..

One day I think I am going to easily ask her out... the next I feel like she hates me...

Today she didn't even say goodbye to me as she left early... I felt like shit for 5 hours.

But because I am clear I am getting all these other girls now trying to pick me up at work... they can go to hell from what they put me through when I was not clear ignoring me...

Alexia at least liked me and treated me nice and not like the 99% of chicks who act scared when I had acne so she deserves to have me when IM beutyfull.

I wish I never saw Alexia... if you saw her youll know what I mean... you will feel like shit everyday that you might not be able to see her again... or have her.

What do you class as clear? are you reffering to no active spots, but still marks/scars or suddenly flawless?

Putting a girl on a pedestal isn't just unsexy, it can get downright creepy.....I know from experience....

I was that girl once, and I paid for it in the end....

The longer you wait the more you build up the fantasy, and the more you can be let down when given a taste of the reality.......

Have you tried flirting with her? The best thig a guy can do is joke around with a girl. A good sense of humor can make a so-so looking guy incredibly sexy......

Ask her out sooner rather than later. Just bite the bullet. Worst case scenerio, she rejects you and you are so humiliated you need to find a new job. You are young.....you'll get over it. I'm doubting that that's what will happen though. She would have already given you that "get lost" vibe. Chances are she already knows you like her.........we're not as dumb as we look sometimes......

I say take the ultimate leap and just tell you how you feel, because otherwise you are constantly going to have these feelings of up and down when you don't know what she is thinking about you. It's better to have tried and failed to have never tried at all. In the worst case scenario you can also move on finally and find someone who will want you.

I was in a very similar situation to yours (but i actually knew the girl & we flirted a lot), Alexia_Here_I_Come, but i didn't tell her how i felt, i think she kind of knew how i felt about her, and i was sure she felt the same way, but we never told each other and it faded... maybe because, fear of rejection? or maybe i was wrong, and she didn't like me that way?

I guess she's moved on..., we rarely speak now, still not over her, there're a lot of days that are hard, but i guess that's life.

Just tell her how you feel, what can be worse than rejection? life is too short to dwell.....

see the problem is you puttin pussy on a pedestal. thats ur downfall

Write that in stone.

She's probably tired of waiting around for you...you need to start moving forward with it. Speed up the pace...

Ok I am so clear I really am getting alot of girls after me at work, girls really love clear security guards don't they...

Alexia and me were alone at work today, and it was.... good.

I am starting to feel very confident, I have this ripping line that would take 90% of girls hearts... im being patient cos I have been rehearsing every possible combination on how/what to say.

I am very confident of a victory because the stickytape and now Dans regimen which I cant believe how powerful it is... is keeping me together... and with clear skin I am just so confident, I dont have that "Speech block" disease!!

Stay tuned next week...

If I get rejected I dont care cos I am happy that Im clear and I will have probablyh 20 girlfreinds anyway. :)

Ok I am so clear I really am getting alot of girls after me at work, girls really love clear security guards don't they...

I am starting to feel very confident, I have this ripping line that would take 90% of girls hearts... im being patient cos I have been rehearsing every possible combination on how/what to say.

I am very confident of a victory because the stickytape and now Dans regimen which I cant believe how powerful it is... is keeping me together... and with clear skin I am just so confident, I dont have that "Speech block" disease!!

Stay tuned next week...

If I get rejected I dont care cos I am happy that Im clear and I will have probablyh 20 girlfreinds anyway. :)

iv'e read enough of these posts, they just pissing me off now, mate, your a clown face it, a couple of weeks ago your moaning how bad your acne is, this week you claim to be clear, with the before and after pic you posted like a week back, you would not of cleared this quick, it looked like scarring from where im sitting, i bet your just lying through your ass to try and feel better about yourself, oh and what was that every girl loves security guards? yeah im really sure all women love failed police.

Stay tuned next week...

iv'e read enough of these posts, they just pissing me off now, mate, your a clown face it, a couple of weeks ago your moaning how bad your acne is, this week you claim to be clear, with the before and after pic you posted like a week back, you would not of cleared this quick, it looked like scarring from where im sitting, i bet your just lying through your ass to try and feel better about yourself, oh and what was that every girl loves security guards? yeah im really sure all women love failed police.

If you dont like his posts then dont read them, cock toucher.

Stay tuned next week...

cock toucher, ohh im so offended virgin boy

Stay tuned next week...

cock toucher, ohh im so offended virgin boy

ohh im so offended (not so) virgin boy