Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
memzba

eating peanuts?

i read an earlier post where someone said his red marks cleared up in a week from eating peanuts, lots of peanuts. so today i started my peanut eating regimen. im happy because im trying to gain weight and peanuts are high in fat, the good kind of fat. they are also pretty high in vitamin E which is what the person said helped their marks. its also high in MANY other vitamins. anyone had luck eating peanuts? is it possible it could help at all?

Internal Vit E is definately good for healing, I'm starting some supplements tomorrow. Just be careful with eating too many peanuts if you are prone to coldsores. They are high in L-arginine which the herpes virus feeds off :)

ya something weird has definitely been going on. i started eating a whole bunch since last night and last night i had CRAZY dreams, very lucid... im still going to eat them like crazy for awhile ill keep updating. actually my skin looks really good today, honestly...

ya something weird has definitely been going on. i started eating a whole bunch since last night and last night i had CRAZY dreams, very lucid... im still going to eat them like crazy for awhile ill keep updating. actually my skin looks really good today, honestly...

I heard that too much peanuts can give you acne.

i think your imagining it.. eating peanuts isnt going to help your red marks.. and what exactly do you think salted peanuts are going to do to you?. most of you are overly paranoid.

i think your imagining it.. eating peanuts isnt going to help your red marks.. and what exactly do you think salted peanuts are going to do to you?. most of you are overly paranoid.

Actually I agree with you, I don't think eating peanuts will help red marks. I was just trying to point out that to get a good amount of vit E from peanuts you would have to eat quite alot quite often. Doing so is not always a good thing especially if they are salted and you have to watch your sodium intake (high blood pressure).

I don't even really eat them, except salted ones sometimes when my blood pressure is low. As for being paranoid, I eat what I like within reason. I don't think any one food gives me pimples (in my case).