Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bradlee

Online Purchasing Only?

I can only get the Gel online, right?

So, say I want to just "try" the regimen and only want one tube - thats like 3.50$ in shipping! Is there any way to get the shipping down, besides buying more tubes, or is this available at any other retailer / online store for cheaper shipping?

Otherwise.. I suppose I'm going to stick with it and order a lot of bottles since I figure I will be sticking with the Regimen

&& PS to Dan - Hit up Wal-Mart or Walgreens for a deal ;] LoL

Online is the only place to get the gel, sorry. I know shipping is a bitch but I think you'll find it worth it if you try the gel. I ordered two tubes initially to save on shipping when I was trying it out, and I definitely don't regret it now. You might want to start out with a different drugstore BP like Neutrogena On-the-Spot to see how you like the benzoyl peroxide regimen (of course keeping in mind that problems you have with the consistency/price/etc. of Neutrogena are largely solved by Dan's gel). If you take a look at celebration's Clear Skin Regimen log, she's a great example of someone who started out with the Neutrogena BP, had good results, and then switched to Dan's for even better results (less redness, for example).

Shipping does go down for multiple tubes. I ordered 4 a little while ago, US basic slow shipping for $41.75 total, which brings the shipping per tube down to less than $2 each. I did a little calculation and found out that with the rate I use Dan's BP (full finger twice a day everyday), it costs me a bit less than 50 cents per day that I use the BP. I use cheapo moisturizer and face washes, so it's like less than 75 cents a day for clear skin. That adds up after a while, but I think it's worth it. I use a LOT of BP, too, so it could be even less for you.

I'm on a BP-based Regimen already, just using AcneFree's version, which sucks and im running out. So I want to buy Dan's anyway.

So I'm going to be pretty BP tolerable in the beginning I think. I've used all BP-based products for the most part, not much of SA.

I think I'll order two to be safe.

Thank you :]

I can get Cetaphil Gentle Liquid Cleanser at a local Walgreens, right? So I just have to order BP online?

I've never bothered to look until now

yes you can buy Cetaphil at Walgreen or Walmart. Don't forget to get yourself a good moisturizer to use with the Regimen.

If you want to get started right away, you can buy Neutrogena on-the-spot to get started, and then switch to Dan's gel when it arrives. That way you won't have to wait if you are eager to get started with the Regimen.

Good luck!

Wonderful,

I'll stop at Walgreens or somewhere tomorrow evening, and maybe pick up a tube of Neutrogena,

As for my moisturizor, you said that Oil-Free Moisturizor from Nuetrogena for Comb. Skin would be fine.

I'm thinking that about 6-8 weeks into it I will switch to Eucerin Skin Renewal?

that sounds like a good plan Bradlee!

That moisturizer is fine, and you mentioned wanting to use Cetaphil cleanser, so that is fine too.

good luck and let us know how it goes for you!

Okay. Ordered the Gel today,

Only one tube, low on cash right now so.. yeah lol.

will this be packaged in like.. a padded envelope-thingy or a small box?

and do you expect I could receive this by Friday/Saturday?

Okay. Ordered the Gel today,

Only one tube, low on cash right now so.. yeah lol.

will this be packaged in like.. a padded envelope-thingy or a small box?

and do you expect I could receive this by Friday/Saturday?

It comes in a bubble mailer envelope, I think addressed from "CSR Fulfillment Center" or something like that so it doesn't scream "ACNE CREAM INSIDE!". It takes about a week I think to reach the upper midwest (I go to school in Minnesota and that's about how long it seems to take for me to receive it).

Wonderful, I hate when UPS delivers boxes because they deliver them at 10:30, when I'm not home and if it needs a Signature we can never get them delivered, so we have to pick them up ourselves.

Thank goodness for Bubbler Envelopes :]

expanding to retail stores could cause business to skyrocket. it would also expose this product to more consumers who have tried everything and had no luck.

it's more work, and could cost some money, but i think it's something to be considered

lol u think that is bad!

cost me $33 to get 1tube to me (england)

but did i complain ? Nope, because the gel is amazing and im gratefull to dan for making his product available to us all!

yay csr gel :closed:

lol u think that is bad!

cost me $33 to get 1tube to me (england)

but did i complain ? Nope, because the gel is amazing and im gratefull to dan for making his product available to us all!

yay csr gel :closed:

Oh Damien, It costs me up to sixty dollars for four tubes, but still waiting for them *screams* I'm from Thailand by the way... Cost me enough for that DHL sending method ;)