Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Right now im washing with Philosophy purity cleanser. I like it, even tho it lather up shitty...i use a face brush to get a good lather going. Seems to cleanse well. I would recommend it based on my first weeks use.

After i cleanse ive been just spot treating with persagel and then moisturizing with olay complete for sensitive skin with spf 15.

My skin is in a shitty state right now. Im waiting for this DDF bp i ordered which isnt shipping till THE FUCKING 1ST!!!! So i guess i just gotta wing it till then...

I have some JASOn tea tree soap coming in...i had good luck with that on my body acne so maybe it will help my face :pray: .

I guess i am somewhat satisfied with the olay moisturizer but i cant help thinking theres something better out there....i really want to put some AHA to use now, maybe in either a cleansing form or a moisturizer...any suggestions?

Sig.

I'm 100% clear for the past 4 days, and I don't feel any zits forming yet. Man life feels good right now.

Guest yahyah

i'M 100% CLEAR TOO! Although I've recently discovered if I don't drink at least 3 litres of water a day I start to break out - tho, the pimples go really quickly once I go back to water.

Morning

Neutrogena Daily Scrub

Dan's BP Gel

Purpose lotion with SPF 15

Night

Basis All-Clear soap

Dan's BP Gel

Purpose lotion with SPF 15

...i love Purpose lotion, have been using it for 5 years now.

what is Jojoba oil? does is clear acne?

morning

-Benzac AC 5 %

-Neutrogena oil-free spf 15

nite

-Benzac AC 5 %

-Neutrogena oil-free spf 15

Hey,

I've been on this regimen exactly for 5 weeks. Started clearing up since day 1. 100% clear for the last couple of weeks! WOHOOO! :dance:

Morning:

- NOSOP dermocleanser

- BENOXYL 2.5% (2 fingers)

- Neutrogena Healthy Skin SPF 15 (5 pumps)

In the evenings I gently shave with an electric razor and repeat the morning steps after the shower.

I've been using the neutrogena lotion for 3 days only so I really can't say if it's good or not. The best moisturizer I tried was RoC Hydra+ Effet Reservoir. I decided to give a go to Neutrogena because it has a higher AHA concentration.

3 liters of water!? good luck. Thats like 100 ounces, right? I could never force myself to drink that much water.

i know! but i guess if it works for them then go ahead. doctors jus recommend around 8-10 glasses of water a day. but even less than that, the body works it out on its own.

Hey,

I've been on this regimen exactly for 5 weeks. Started clearing up since day 1. 100% clear for the last couple of weeks! WOHOOO! :dance:

Morning:

- NOSOP dermocleanser

- BENOXYL 2.5% (2 fingers)

- Neutrogena Healthy Skin SPF 15 (5 pumps)

In the evenings I gently shave with an electric razor and repeat the morning steps after the shower.

I've been using the neutrogena lotion for 3 days only so I really can't say if it's good or not. The best moisturizer I tried was RoC Hydra+ Effet Reservoir. I decided to give a go to Neutrogena because it has a higher AHA concentration.

Just a warning: be careful when using that much Neutrogena lotion as it's extremely drying when used in high quantities. I can only use 2 pumps in the mornings and none at night or else I dry out really badly. Just a heads up.

my current regime involves

1. zinc 25-50mg

2. vitamin A

3. vitamin C

4. vitamin B5

5. B complex

6. Bp 5% face wash every 3rd day

7. wash face with warm water 2 times a day and once with slightly colder water in midday

Current status: clear

2 tablespoons of flax oil(1 morning/ 1 night)

60mg zinc citrate(30 morning, 30 night)

3-5g of Vitamin C(taken throughout the day, chewable)

B-complex

Multivitamin(in morning with breakfast)

1-3g B5(taken throughout the day)

100% aloe vera gel(applied whenever I feel like, definitely after my shower)

2 oz. aloe vera juice(taken before last meal)

Drinking lots of water

Exercising every couple of days(cutting back on too much cardio, because I'm doing a weight lifting program)

Current status: 3 tiny almost healed pimples on face, red marks on face. red marks on chest(no pimples), 2 medium sized pimples on shoulders, red marks on shoulders, red marks on back(no pimples)

Currently looking for: treatment for red marks, I've had some for what feels like forever!