Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tamziel

BP versus Neutragena Body Scrub

I have moderate recurring back and chest acne. I was told that using both these products together could be over drying, so i have to choose... BP or the Neutragena Body Scrub?

Well if you had a mild case I'd go with the SA, but since you have moderate, I'd try cetaphyl soap with the bp. If this doesn't work, you could probably get away with using both, just have a good moisturizer on hand just in case.

Well if you had a mild case I'd go with the SA, but since you have moderate, I'd try cetaphyl soap with the bp. If this doesn't work, you could probably get away with using both, just have a good moisturizer on hand just in case.

What if i did BP at night only, and wash with the SA in the morning, would that work do you think? Without being too overdrying...

Guest Marino

I have moderate recurring back and chest acne. I was told that using both these products together could be over drying, so i have to choose... BP or the Neutragena Body Scrub?

hey buddy,

im gonna need a bit more information from you on your regime.

Is the neutragena body scrub simply an exfoliating cleanser or is it something your spray/rub on your body?

Are you talking about applying BP gel to your body, or just using a BP type cleanser?

hey buddy,

im gonna need a bit more information from you on your regime.

Is the neutragena body scrub simply an exfoliating cleanser or is it something your spray/rub on your body?

Are you talking about applying BP gel to your body, or just using a BP type cleanser?

I believe the scrub he's talking about is just an SA Body Wash.

I used BP at night, and the body scrub in the morning for years. Once your skin is adjusted to the BP you should be fine.