Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fat_Mike

No moisturizer

the last 7 days or so i havent been using any moisturizer at all, And my skin is looking great. Aside from the redness of old acne, i havent had a single breakout since, which is unbeliveable for me for me to wake up without new pimples. This regimen is great thanks dan, i have just one question im in the military and i have to shave everyday, and shavin with the cleanser is givin me bad razor burn on my neck , im using cetaphil, any suggestions on something better or how to avoid this would be much appreciated.

Hey Mike...

This may not work as well for you,but i used to burn off the razor untill i started using an oil as well as my shaving gel.

I use king of shaves...drop it on...then apply my gel....and no more burns. :) I also slap on some good quality after shave lotion around my neck.

Hope this helps a little.

FatMike,

Cetaphil doesn't typically lather up enough for shaving, you might want to try the Basis bar, or Purpose bar and see if that helps the shaving.