Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chokibear

aspirin mask with regimen

hey! ive read alot of raves about the aspirin mask.they say it gets rid of redness from post acne very well and makes ur skin smooth and pores lesser and takes the flakiness away! anyone tried it with the BP regimen?? if it works then it would surely be an awesome alternative for expensive products out there

hey! ive read alot of raves about the aspirin mask.they say it gets rid of redness from post acne very well and makes ur skin smooth and pores lesser and takes the flakiness away! anyone tried it with the BP regimen?? if it works then it would surely be an awesome alternative for expensive products out there

Hey don't use it as a mask. Cos it brings all the bad stuff to surface, so you might actually feel as its making your skin worse the first few times you use it. Thats why i'm so scared of using it as a mask. But it works wonders as a spot treatment. Leave it on overnight on a pimple (add aloe vera gel or honey, anything to keep it moist) and it works wonderfully.

I'm not on CSR however so I don't know how it would work along with that

I do it with the CSR regimen but I've only done it 3 nights now and so far I'd have to say it makes my skin feel really soft after. I can't say I've seen major improvement because it's only been a few days.