Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ant24

Where to fill prescriptions

I dont have insurance so when i paid for accutane, it cost $285 at CVS Pharmacy. For all the people that live in the US here, where is the cheapest place to get accutane at? I figure Cosco or Sams Club would be cheaper, but my mom didnt go there. Anybody find a good place that has it for a little cheaper?

I asked if they have it at Sams and they don't carry it there. However, the pharmacist there told me to check Walgreens, CVS and even WalMart pharmacy. I saw a price quote online at Walgreens for the generic and it was about 250$.

I asked if they have it at Sams and they don't carry it there. However, the pharmacist there told me to check Walgreens, CVS and even WalMart pharmacy. I saw a price quote online at Walgreens for the generic and it was about 250$.

thanks..$35 savings 4 more times is a pretty decent amount

You're welcome, but you should call the pharmacies in your area to be exactly sure. Thats what my derm told me to do, because I have insurance- it just doesn't cover Accutane or any acne meds for that matter.

So, yeah- It also says it varies by area or something..So just call to make sure. I am going to make some calls on Monday to find the cheapest pharmacy.

I dont have insurance so when i paid for accutane, it cost $285 at CVS Pharmacy. For all the people that live in the US here, where is the cheapest place to get accutane at? I figure Cosco or Sams Club would be cheaper, but my mom didnt go there. Anybody find a good place that has it for a little cheaper?

What dosage are you on?

Costco is usually the cheapest where I live.... also, I've been told that they don't require you to have a membership to get a prescription filled there. Like previously mentioned, I'd definately call around though

Costco is definetely the cheapest. The downside is that it seems like everyone gets their accutane filled there. I don't know the rules for pharmacies stockpiling the stuff, but I always have to wait a day or two for my stuff to come in.

It was 255.00 for 80mg month's supply of Claravis (Generic). I don't know about the prices in pharmacies in your area. But Walgreens wanted about 400.00 in mine.