Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WonderGrapeFruit

i hope you guys will watch over me

hi its fruit here

i know it might not mean any much to any of the fellow people here in this forum.

i know this is my life, it would not really matter if i did something or what not, it would not involve or bother you. i have just turned 15 years old. i know i have lived my life horribly, that is why i look like a poop right now. i have to truely live my life how it was meant to be lived. i have commited so many sins, even now so. i am not really going to reveal anything in my past or anything, all i am about to say is. i am going to stop everything that is bad, and change the way i live. changing my daily habits. DETERMINATION is the key guys. you have to start now. it is never too late. start now, change the way you live. YOUR habits. i am going to start now. i know its pretty late. but i have to do this. i miss my old life so much. i cannot go on living like a loser all my life. if you are willing to start changing your bad habits, please do start now with me today. you can disscus what you need to change here, and go on with dairys such as everyday development. i'm with you guys. we can do this.

music really helps, to me... :boohoo::cry:

i have decided to change many times, but somehow i couldn't, my daily habits were too strong, BUT i am going to do this now! help me! :surprised:

Whatever it is you feel you need to do to get your life back on track, just do it. Make up your mind, make a commitment, set a goal, and do it. And don't let anyone knock you down.

(hugs)

hi its fruit here

i know it might not mean any much to any of the fellow people here in this forum.

i know this is my life, it would not really matter if i did something or what not, it would not involve or bother you. i have just turned 15 years old. i know i have lived my life horribly, that is why i look like a poop right now. i have to truely live my life how it was meant to be lived. i have commited so many sins, even now so. i am not really going to reveal anything in my past or anything, all i am about to say is. i am going to stop everything that is bad, and change the way i live. changing my daily habits. DETERMINATION is the key guys. you have to start now. it is never too late. start now, change the way you live. YOUR habits. i am going to start now. i know its pretty late. but i have to do this. i miss my old life so much. i cannot go on living like a loser all my life. if you are willing to start changing your bad habits, please do start now with me today. you can disscus what you need to change here, and go on with dairys such as everyday development. i'm with you guys. we can do this.

music really helps, to me... :boohoo::cry:

i have decided to change many times, but somehow i couldn't,my daily habits were too strong, BUT i am going to do this now! help me! :surprised:

Thats great to hear wonder! Good luck!

And happy birthday!

its tough to do but possible, just think about karma.

What goes around comes around, that is how i live my life.

always try to be nice an never mean, because otherwise im attracting negative energy my way!

Happy birthday! :clap:

You start changing your ways for the better and i'll do the same, meaning i'll try to be stronger and more ambitious.

II'll start from monday on cause that's my first big step: going to courses :shifty:

Come on :angel: you can do it if you want, be a better person, the person you want to be! *hugs*

You know?

you must...

Realize

Overcome~

Um fruit, you're not talking about masturbation are you? Cuz a lot of people do that. I used to think I was a complete freak for doing it, then I realised its pretty natural...now I don't do it so much cuz it's just another small way of passing time if im bored...or horny heheh

If your not talking about masturbation, ignore my post. :)

Good luck to you Wonder. If you slip a few times, remember it's okay. It happens to the best of us :angel: .

I'll change some of my habits too = ): I'll try not to ignore the phone, take the initiative to call people, and stop being lazy about cooking. And I'll try to keep my house neat and orderly, because I'm very messy.

;)

Yes, congragulations, good luck o wizened one i respect your better late then never mentality... Really! I mean it takes real will power to make changes in spite of the fact that you olny have 70 years left. Good show.

today which is monday, i did pretty good

i finally woke up early for school, ate breakfast

wow thats been a while

i feel much better now.

but the bad thing is my sister took too long in the shower and i was late to school. once again, for that i feel horrible, and my last period i fell asleep, that also i feel down...i will try harder tomorrow

you shall see!

so many good things are starting to happen today

it is so weird...i put my thanks to god.