Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rache

Asprin mask okay for senstive/ acne prone skin??..

Hi, I was wondering if the aspirin mask is gentle, or not harsh enough to irratate my senstive skin..anyone use it that has senstive skin?..Because I really want to try it, from reading about the raves and postive results..but I am hesitant. I really want these red marks gone!!..And Delna's regime is to harsh, and I am waiting for my aloe vera gel to be delievered to me.

So please tell me the results/ effects on your skin you've had with it.

Much thanks :)

Hey Rache,

I too have pathetically sensative skin. The aspirin mask seems to work very well for me, I just notice a little dryness, but a tiny dab of lotion is enough to take care of that!

I would suggest trying it on a friday night - that way if it makes your face a little irritated you can just stop the treatment and let it calm down.

Hey Rache,

I too have pathetically sensative skin. The aspirin mask seems to work very well for me, I just notice a little dryness, but a tiny dab of lotion is enough to take care of that!

I would suggest trying it on a friday night - that way if it makes your face a little irritated you can just stop the treatment and let it calm down.

Awesome :)

Will do, I might mix it with aloe vera gel..too what do you think?

Aloe Vera gel seems to make my red marks a little more inflamed. This may be because it is helping heal them, but I don't use it that often just cause it does indeed make them a lil more....noticable. Give it a try if you want, maybe it will work well for you. I haven't actually tried it WITH the aspirin just because I know what it does to me.

Let me know how things work out!

Aloe Vera gel seems to make my red marks a little more inflamed. This may be because it is helping heal them, but I don't use it that often just cause it does indeed make them a lil more....noticable. Give it a try if you want, maybe it will work well for you. I haven't actually tried it WITH the aspirin just because I know what it does to me.

Let me know how things work out!

I'll keep you updated, but first I have to wait till my aloe vera is delieverd to me..:dance: