Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kj1982

does acne make you feel like shit in loads of ways

ok so i hate my life at the moment. acne makes me feel like everything about me is shit and useless. i have been so depressed over acne for months that i have lost a shit load of weight. about 2 stone and i was only 9 and a half to begin with, so ive lost my boobs and now they are tiny, so thats bad enough. im now on accutane so nearly every part of my body is covered with rash. my face looks like a tomato head covered in spots, and ibve started developing facial hair. im a lost cause at the moment and at 23 im thinking what the hell is there to look forward to for the rest of my life

sorry i needed to get that out there

Hey KJ ..

Life is a real kick in the stomach at times aint it? Part of the rollercoaster we keep being told we're on i guess.

Well if we really are on a rollercoaster,then the lows are just a way of getting back up to the highs...Those long ascents toward the top,when everything is just as it should be.

And by starting the accutane,the climb up's begun :) It'll just take a little time and a lot of patience,but like anything worthwhile,will be well worth the wait.

I know things can get black,but life really is short...Don' t let it be miserable too....

Just lie to yourself. A lie is truth as long as you belive it.

I am beautiful, I am beautiful!!!!! =)

thanks guys, just having one of them down black days i guess, tomorrow may bring a silver lining

yup it sucks. but just remember each day that goes by you're closer to being clear. be thankful you're on accutane.

True, accutane clears you up a treat ini? and things could be worse, i mean, imagine if you had all your problems, but were a midget too, not just a normal one though, one with a limp? now that would suck

hmm yeah, im 7 and a half too now! sucks doesnt it! Im ill though so its not just through being depressed. Good luck on tane ive been on it before and im still pretty clear I get the odd few in a month but thats nothing compared to what it was and ive been off for nearly 2 years. Im having a chemical peel next monday for the damage left and then i'll be sorting my health out. Make sure you eat! get up early and write down exactly what you eat in a day if you have to because it makes you eat more, all the lil snacks and everything! and be sure to have 3 meals a day! and buy some COMPLAN drinks.. theres 250 calories in a drink, when im healthy I have 3 or 4 a day! you'll put it on in no time if you do that.

thanks, i may just do that cos i hardly eat at all, ispend tomuch time worrying about my face etc.

masterpattie, thanks for the boob comment lol, i actually have a partner of 6 years so its tolate for him to care now anyway i hope but it still makes me feel shitty and less like a woman at the moment. i just want this over with

its funny my face is the worst its been in ages but yet i am kinda strong at the momenbt, you have to be

just think about how good u wil feel by summer or mayb just after :)

clear skin

self confidence back

lots of boobs, wel, two boobs lol, but back 2 how u felt comfortable before x

hope ur ok anyway x

kj, I'll check your boobs for you, I'm sure they're not as small as you think.........

sorry couldn't resist

and, as they say, things have to get worse before they get better, boobs have to get smaller before they get bigger.

haha i asked for this one on the boob matter didnt i, lol. i have gone down 2 cup sizes in the last 8 months, ask any girl and that sux. but i am a size 6 instead of a size 10-12 so only to be expected. at least im slim and i can wear anything i want without worrying about fat. thats one thing.

me and my boyfriend just had a little debate cos i said that if someone offered me a million pounds or clear skin forever i would choose clear skin forever, screw the money, i cant make money. he says i could pay for clear skin, people with clear skin dont realise that you cant buy clear skin or i would remortgage my house to get it.

(insert quoute thingy here)Yep, I feel like shit almost everyday and it's all because of acne(insert other quote thingy/)

same here....

lol just click on the quote button under the the post you want to qoute and it turns red , then click reply next to it

Does acne make you feeli like shit in loads of ways?

all the time. i also notice every single 'imperfections' i see in my body - teeth, height, etc.

Does acne make you feeli like shit in loads of ways?

all the time. i also notice every single 'imperfections' i see in my body - teeth, height, etc.

me too, thats why i feel so down at the moment, since having acne i look at every imperfection i have, however small. i feel a mess. why cant i be like other 'normal' people

yeah i feel quite shitty now altho my skin seems to be improving!!!!! my hair is slowly growing out and looking like PURE SHIT right now which is one of my biggest things as far as my appearance is concerned.

Im going to be so happy when i finally have it how i want it...or at least when i can get it cut it will look decent. Just looks like pure shite right now.

Acne has ruined my high school years, I prayed and prayed that please let my senior year be different, please let me just have clear skin because now almost no one has acne it seems but me... Of course I dont get what I pray for and now Im basically agnostic anyway (off topic yeah).. But shit I never do anything now, I turn down my friends every opportunity I get and now theyre starting to write me off because they know I wont do anything with them ( i never have told anyone but my parents about my pain.). I hate driving because I see my face in the rear view mirror and it looks like shit. I just hate my life in general right now, I hope college is differnet this fall...