Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Binnie Tops

PLEASE READ AND HELP!

I know that porlly everyone is sick of hearing the same posts posted over and over again. BUT please help me out cuz I can't find any posts to help me out, lol. Do the pore sizes skrink alot while on accutane, i have huge pores and wonder if this will go away. Also, since summer is coming up and I will still be on Accutane til like mid-June, can I go tanning, or atleast can I go out and sit by my pool to soke up some rays?!!!! please read cuz I don't wanna look like shit!

I know that porlly everyone is sick of hearing the same posts posted over and over again. BUT please help me out cuz I can't find any posts to help me out, lol. Do the pore sizes skrink alot while on accutane, i have huge pores and wonder if this will go away. Also, since summer is coming up and I will still be on Accutane til like mid-June, can I go tanning, or atleast can I go out and sit by my pool to soke up some rays?!!!! please read cuz I don't wanna look like shit!

I would not advise sun exposure. Your skin becomes paper thin. Also, I know nothing about pore size. But, if you have a lot of blackheads, the pores are cleaned out and close. Good luck and be well :)

I would not advise sun exposure. Your skin becomes paper thin. Also, I know nothing about pore size. But, if you have a lot of blackheads, the pores are cleaned out and close. Good luck and be well :)

nothing can make your pores larger or smaller, but when the black heads are gone your pores are not gonna be as noticable as before, everybody advises against sun exposure but if you do go out wear a lot of at least spf 30 and reaply often :)

ok I'm on my third week of accutane and have noticed that my pores have shrunk or are atleast blocked. I just love it. I've actually went to sleep two nights in a row without (yes without!) washing my face and with the moisturizer I used during the day still on. I dont have to worry about breakouts anymore for not washing. :D

Pore size will stay the same, but without the blackheads in them. Without the blackheads they'll only be noticeable to you and the person you're kissing. It was kinda strange for me, actually, seeing my pores for the first time WITHOUT blackheads in them. Seeing clear pores!!! whoa, never seen that on my face - not since I can remember at least.

Tanning on Accutane is rather dumb. Not that you should avoid sunlight like Michael Jackson, but sitting out with the intent to tan isn't smart. I can't imagine getting any type of sunburn while on Accutane - it would take so long to heal...