Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
awwpimple

backheads vs exercise

i doubt it, in fact, exercise would increase excess sweat and fill up those pores.

but don't let that put you off exercise, because exercise is always good

I think it could help. I feel that cardio benefits acne a lot better then it could hurt it, sweat has an anti-bacterial chemical called dermicidin in it that everyone's body produces to kill off skin infections. Also, when you exercise, you're not only detoxing your body but you also help all organs run better. Though mainstream dermatology doesn't agree, I think in some people their acne can be influenced by the health of their stomach, liver and colon. It seems to be that way for me, atleast, but I guess my acne was candida related.

they arent related at all.. even if sweating from exercise detoxs ur body.. it wont do a thing for your blackheads.. ive been exercising for as long as i can remember and i still have a ton of blackheads.. i think some parts of your face are just prone to blackheads no matter what you do or how many times you extract them.

I think it could help. I feel that cardio benefits acne a lot better then it could hurt it, sweat has an anti-bacterial chemical called dermicidin in it that everyone's body produces to kill off skin infections. Also, when you exercise, you're not only detoxing your body but you also help all organs run better. Though mainstream dermatology doesn't agree, I think in some people their acne can be influenced by the health of their stomach, liver and colon. It seems to be that way for me, atleast, but I guess my acne was candida related.

how do you get rid of candida? i have it from years of using antibiotics and don't know what to do to make it better...please help