Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey :)

I'm so over blocked pores...SA does nothing for me, so am interested in trying a product containing GA. No, i'm not even going to bother with lower strengths...my clogged pores are so damn stubborn. (not even roaccutane could get rid of them!) :evil:

Anyone tried a good product containing 25%?

Ta :D

That'd be peel-grade. So you'd haev to find it on the internet. Whats been helping me has been Alpha Hydrox Souffle 12% along with an aspirin mask for spot treatment. I think using glycolic acid at night and something to repair your face during the day, like aloe vera, is the best way to go. Alot of wrinkle-treatment regimes are also modeled like this, except they'll use something like copper peptides.

You might also consider Vivant mandelic acid serum (it's 15% mandelic). Very effective against impacted pores, anti-bacterial, but also very gentle, even on dry skin -- and it's a leave-on product. Samples and full-size product are available through Diana Yvonne (see link in my signature).

Thanks for the replies, guys :D

I'm very impatient, so i ordered something that'll get here in a couple of days.

The MUA reviews for the alpha hydrox stuff are great, and the vivant stuff sounds awesome too...will definitely look into buying if this stuff i've ordered doesn't work :)

Will let you all know how it goes! :pray: