Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!linds!

Neutrogena Multi vitamin treatment

has anyone used the neutrogena multi vitamin treatment and noticed fading of their marks? i found a full bottle of this in my bathroom and put some on today..it made my skin soft and smooth...and id like to try it for marks..but like everything else ive tried..it probably wont work, so anyone a fan of this one?

I always found that it helped calm my skin down. I think it might help with fresh red marks, but not with old ones.

I've been a long time user of this product, and it does work.

However, Neutrogena is discontinuing this product. Soo... you might want to find something else to use after you run out of the current bottle you have.

I use this in conjunction with BP and it doesn't cause any excessive irritation or anything like that. It's actually quite soothing, because of the moisturizing base and plant extracts in it.

If you're looking to reduce red marks, a good idea is to use something with a BHA-- Neutrogena Clear Pore nighttime gel and Clean & Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment both contain 2% salicylic acid. These gels are meant to be used all over the face, and do not cause any drying or burning sensations to the skin. Despite the max. strength of salicylic acid in these gels, they are really gentle, I promise :) (I use the Clean & Clear invisible blemish treatment gel with BP). The BHA would help to exfoliate the top layers of skin, to reduce the red marks.

Exfoliating gently helps with red marks also; Have you tried Jessifoliation?

Hope this helps!

any of you know why we have old marks that take forever to fade but new ones that go away real quick? my acne was always the same so i dont understand.

any of you know why we have old marks that take forever to fade but new ones that go away real quick? my acne was always the same so i dont understand.

Big pimples left with redmarks that take longer to fade than smaller pimples.

Your acne was always the same (same size??, popped up on the same area of your face??).

The redmarks fading rate depends on the area of your face...the redmarks on NOSE, on average, fade the fastest (<2 weeks).

BTW, out of topic. Have you tried Neutrogena Multi vitamin treatment??

I have been using it for 2 days now. I don't know, I think my complexion looks good, and the redmarks on my cheeks, kind of fading. I don't know, everytime I tried a new product, I always see improvement, not sure whether there is actually an improvement, weird?

I will keep using it up to 4 weeks, as indicated by Neutrogena. Good Luck to me.