Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Myfaceishorrible

BP 10% will mess you up

I started this reigmen using 10 percent BP... because thats all i could get at target.... try not to use alot because it will mess you up, honestly i like the pleasure of pain.. but i put on to much where even for me it was a little extreme... so those of you that are new stick to what dan said and use 2.5

its my 3rd day so far, i am still using 10 percent but very little... its so thick that i have to use water

I started this reigmen using 10 percent BP... because thats all i could get at target.... try not to use alot because it will mess you up, honestly i like the pleasure of pain.. but i put on to much where even for me it was a little extreme... so those of you that are new stick to what dan said and use 2.5

its my 3rd day so far, i am still using 10 percent but very little... its so thick that i have to use water

The regimen will work best when followed closely as it is outlined, so it's best to not skip the steps outlined by Dan, or change them.

Biggest Mistakes

Anyway, just keep it in mind.