Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure how many people have heard of this stuff... but I love it! Plexion is part of the Sulfa family, and my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't irritate your skin one bit! It's just a prescription mask that you'll leave on your face for like 10-20 minutes and then you rinse it off, and it takes all the oil off your skin, but doesn't overdry or sting at all, leaving no redness.

I've been through 2 courses of Accutane and after both times i still break out, but now I'm pretty much clear without red or irritated skin, and it feels great! I love this stuff!

Does anybody else have the same experience, criticisms, or any questions? I'm just curious

I've used plexion cleanser for almost 4 years and I love it. I am on my second course of Accutane right now and it still gentle enough to use on my dry skin. Derms do not prescribe plexion products nearly enough. It especially helps with those whitehead and papule type pimples and redness too.

Hey aew, do you use the OTC version of Plexion? because i believe that there is an OTC Plexion cleanser and a prescription mask. The mask is supposed to be like 10x better also. And its true that derms don't prescribe it enough. The derm i have right now is the only one that hasn't suggested products that make my skin worse. :D