Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well, im 18, and after 5 years my face is finally clear.

I just wanted to come here and encourage you all to not give up, ive had hard times, ive tried to kil myself, i skipped school days, ihavent had a gf ever in my life but now that im clear im looking up.

thanks for reading

update:

here is what i used:

first just a normal cleanser bar, wash face

now, this might sound stupid but i used baking soda for 20 minutes

wash it off

apply BP

in the morning all i did was wash my face with a cleanser bar..no BP

That's great! A lot of people could use a bit of cheer and something to look forward to.

You know... I never thought of baking soda. What made you decide to use it? What gave you that idea?

That's great! A lot of people could use a bit of cheer and something to look forward to.

You know... I never thought of baking soda. What made you decide to use it? What gave you that idea?

well, i bough proactiv and after being disappointed with all this store bough crap i started looking at natural ways to get rid of my acne, and i cam across baking soda which made a good exfoliator because all the other store bough exfoliators irritaed by face.

i started using it and i swear i got such a good response in a week, so i kept using it.

uh I wish it was that easy for me. I'm 20 and have had it for 8 years so...how bad was your acne anyway?

i started out mild then went severe, and because i was aftaid i would have acne scars i took action when it started getting severe, i had whiteheads, blackheads, i had cysts(the big one that hurt)

I was just curious because I have thought about going the more natural route as well. I tried using baking soda a few times, but it always burned like hell and left me dry without moisturizer. But honestly I don't like the way that moisturizers feel on my face. I wanted to know how your face was fairing without it.

But anyway, congratulations!

I was just curious because I have thought about going the more natural route as well. I tried using baking soda a few times, but it always burned like hell and left me dry without moisturizer. But honestly I don't like the way that moisturizers feel on my face. I wanted to know how your face was fairing without it.

But anyway, congratulations!

i used the arm and hammer baking soda, it barely burns.

I'm very happy for you. :)

thanks, i hope you all too will be free of acne.

Congratulations. I'm happy for you. When people like you come on and show that clear skin is possible, it inspires me. It lets me know that one day i too can have clear skin and that in the end the whole struggle will be worth it.

good luck sataninheels :) im also getting a chemical peel this week and im looking forward to it..chemical peels have done wonders 2 my skin...every time i get one, my red marks fade away :angel:

well, im 18, and after 5 years my face is finally clear.

I just wanted to come here and encourage you all to not give up, ive had hard times, ive tried to kil myself, i skipped school days, ihavent had a gf ever in my life but now that im clear im looking up.

thanks for reading

update:

here is what i used:

first just a normal cleanser bar, wash face

now, this might sound stupid but i used baking soda for 20 minutes

wash it off

apply BP

in the morning all i did was wash my face with a cleanser bar..no BP

hey even i used to do the same regimen ,, once bp application ,, thats at night ,, and my skin was 90 % clear , but i used to get some small breakouts like once in a month ,, so i tried the dan`s regimen, and did for 2 months , but i made all mess to my face ,, it went very bad ,,, so now i m planing to get back to the old regimen ,,, after reading urs story ,,, what do u say ???