Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ah211

Any good fast food not bad for acne?

Any good fast food or pick up that is not too bad for acne? help im hungry as hell and cant think

Usually non-hormonal meats is said to be good. Just to be safe, stick with seafood. Though I'm a vegan, I generally would eat french fries and stuff like that...but not from McDonalds since their fries have milk products in them.

I dont know that acne is the problem to really be concerned about when asking about fast food. I wasnt aware that fast food caused acne.

If youre looking a "healthy" fast food choice, salads, baked potatos, yogurts, fruit dishes. As far an acne free food....*shrug*

Usually non-hormonal meats is said to be good. Just to be safe, stick with seafood. Though I'm a vegan, I generally would eat french fries and stuff like that...but not from McDonalds since their fries have milk products in them.

I dont know that acne is the problem to really be concerned about when asking about fast food. I wasnt aware that fast food caused acne.

If youre looking a "healthy" fast food choice, salads, baked potatos, yogurts, fruit dishes. As far an acne free food....*shrug*

I have always had an issue with the idea of eating seafood from a fast food place. Is it just me?

Im curious, do you still eat french fries, even if from other places? And are you a "strict" vegan?

What about white castle

I have always had an issue with the idea of eating seafood from a fast food place. Is it just me?

Im curious, do you still eat french fries, even if from other places? And are you a "strict" vegan?

What about white castle

I hear they have little mini burgers....what about it?

would that be alright?

Are you serious?

Quit asking people what you should eat.

Eat what you want, what are you hungry for?

Go get it, and stuff it down your pie hole. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I wouldnt apply the burger as a facial over night, but you have my permission to eat it.

Anyone here heard of trans fats?

It's a good reason to avoid most fast food.

If you must eat fast food, I would probably go for Subway.

Anyone here heard of trans fats?

It's a good reason to avoid most fast food.

If you must eat fast food, I would probably go for Subway.

Well he wasnt asking about his heart or his wasit line I havent seen any studies on trans fat and acne.

If were talking over all general health and fast food, sure avoid it.

Well he wasnt asking about his heart or his wasit line I havent seen any studies on trans fat and acne.

Well, trans fats do make ME break out. But whatever.

Are you the poster child for studies on acne?

I forgot around here one opinion makes it a rule.

There is not study linking trans fat to acne.

My opinion means as much and as little as yours. There is no study saying that acne isnt related to trans fat, but there isnt anything saying that it is.

So, meh.

You want a burger? eat one. or 6.

the first thing you need to do is stop believing fast food is going to break you out.. the second thing you need to do is stop eating it.. its bad for your health in general.. is it really that hard to eat something good? fat breaks you out? give me a break..

My opinion means as much and as little as yours. There is no study saying that acne isnt related to trans fat, but there isnt anything saying that it is.

So, meh.

That's why I said, "But whatever." Meaning, I'm not going to argue it. Just giving my personal experience.

Maybe I should stop posting here.

clearly people get so mad because there isnt any proof... all i can say is try something out and if you break in 1-3 days it could be a possibility that it was the fast food. And no one say im wrong on this because we break out for many different reasons.

as for trans fat its terrible and man made its like plastic so yeah its gonna damage things in the body which can cause acne

as for fastfoods i go to captain ds and get baked fish comes with rice and i go to subway sometimes and a japanese restruant and get no sauce

the first thing you need to do is stop believing fast food is going to break you out.. the second thing you need to do is stop eating it.. its bad for your health in general.. is it really that hard to eat something good? fat breaks you out? give me a break..

No one is ever going to tell me fried food and french fries don't cause acne at least some of the time.

THere is no fast food that isn't good for anything

Any good fast food or pick up that is not too bad for acne? help im hungry as hell and cant think

Even when I wasn't vegan, I never really ate seafood from fast food places except Filet o Fish.

I would say I am a strict vegan...but sometimes I get tired of reading labels for milk products and such that I try to avoid it when possible.

Like Mushroom rice from Knorr/Lipton...I love that stuff...but gosh, it has milk products in it...milk! In mushroom rice. Oh well...but like I mentioned in another thread, veganism is not necessarily 100% avoidance of animal products, it's just avoidance to the fullest extent possible. It's easy to be a vegetarian, but 100% tougher to be a vegan...especially if you are allergic to soy (though not surprisngly, fighting off my candida has allowed me to intake more and more soy).

So, meh.

lol, know-it-all b**** probably doesn't even know what "trans" fat is short for (after viewing this she quickly googles it...AND PROVES ME WRONG!!!!)

anyways, fast food is so fuckin bad for you dude...but the WORST fast food for my acne is taco bell, i need to stay away from it, even though i love it...not even subway's as good as "they" say it is...they used processed meats just like most other fast-food places...and fuck jared, he's a slut

So, meh.

lol, know-it-all b**** probably doesn't even know what "trans" fat is short for (after viewing this she quickly googles it...AND PROVES ME WRONG!!!!)

anyways, fast food is so fuckin bad for you dude...but the WORST fast food for my acne is taco bell, i need to stay away from it, even though i love it...not even subway's as good as "they" say it is...they used processed meats just like most other fast-food places...and fuck jared, he's a slut

Know it all bitch eh? You act like trans is some shortened definiton for something else. What do you means what trans fat is short for? trans fatty acid? Its long for TFA. Trans has no longer meaning its not an acronym or a shortened term. Trans just means that its has two genes that each carry a mutation. Do you even know what the "good fat" or "desireable fat" is called? Ill spare you looking it up, its Cis fat, cis in chemistry is when in the bond the atoms are on the same side. Its the oppsite of trans where its "double" or opposite where the atoms are on the opposite side.

I was a biochem major before I figured that it took far too much math for me (go ahead with the stupid jokes) and I changed my major to psychology.

jerk.

The best place to go is a place that offers grilled food like damons or something and order salmon or chicken, kfc is another good choise but get chicken only cause side dishes like bread may cause acne.

I'd say Qdoba would be a decent choice. I love their vegetarian taco salad! Other than that, I can't think of any other fast food that's good for you!

i'm sorry guys but i don't think bread causes acne. if you look at the ingredients, skimmed milk powder is included. and it's dairy, right? but i don't think the amount of skimmed milk powder is high enough to make us worry. It's not as if a whole glass of milk is poured into the loaf. Otherwise, the bread will have very high protein besides getting expensive.

so i don't think the "milk" in bread matters at all. the amount is just small we don't have to worry about it causing acne.