Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Still Dry After 6 Months.....

About 6-7 months into the regimen, and well, I'm still getting very dry. It especially happens when I get a shower, or get my face wet then it gets real dry.

Should I take days of the regimen? I use PanOxyl BP 2.5% if that changes anything.

Thanks,

Shane.

Id strongly reccomend you try dans BP,I used to get very dry panoxyl 2.5%. Since ive switched my face is nowhere near as dry. Also make sure you're using a good moisturiser like eucerin. It's expensive but definately worth it

I was very dry and the top surface layer of the skin was wrinkling and looked like an older person. Then, I started using a moisturizer with AHA (I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin - Night version without SPF) and it made all of the difference. None of the other (and there were many) moisturizers helped until this one.

Also, when I was that dry, it seemed that the bp would not absorb as well. Once I started using the AHA moisturizer (and sometimes an SA toner prior to putting on the bp) the bp started to absorb a lot better. I also agree that you might try Dan's bp, just to see if it does a better job for you.

Hope this helps.

Try moisturizing at every BP application, if you aren't doing so already. There is really no reason to not use Dan's BP. It costs less than half of any BP you will find on a store shelf, and it is better than any as well.

Id strongly reccomend you try dans BP,I used to get very dry panoxyl 2.5%. Since ive switched my face is nowhere near as dry. Also make sure you're using a good moisturiser like eucerin. It's expensive but definately worth it

Same here, as soon as I switched from PanXoyl 2.5% I noticed the difference. Also I find that Eucerin dry Skin relief face cream available from Boots is a great moisturriser (noticed you live in the UK!):)