Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
animalkrack3r

New Advice/Help Etc.

Hey, My name is justin and i have been having acne for awhile now and it has gotten alot better over time using the regimen and other products. I posted pictures of my face to see what i can do to improve the texture, the scars?, redness(although i just came back from the gym) etc. i really have no idea what i'm doing and any advice would help to help my skin etc etc etc. thank you so much, take care.

IPB Image

Hey man, Well I wake up in the morning and wash my face with cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and then that's about it. If i shave i use the the nivea for men after shave blam for sensitive skin, which seems to work good. At night I then wash my wash with the cetaphil and sometimes i use "acne repair lotion" by a company called spa sciences, the active ingredient is salicylic acid 1.0%..Other than that, i don't use a moisturizer because it seems that my skin gets oiler everytime i use one. anything suggestions will help, thank you again. By the way, all i drink is water, i eat nothing but vegs,fruit,whey powder, chicken, and anything whole wheat, and exercie 5-6 times a week. thanks