Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
real maverick

Importance of taking a multi vitamin on the Regimen

My diet isn't exactly healthy, and most days I don't eat nearly enough fruit or veg.

I find when I take a multi vitamin while on the regimen my skin heals MUCH MUCH faster.

I'd recommend you all take a good multi vitamin, even if you're not on the regimen, it will help speed up the healing process from past spots.

Anybody else had a similar experience?

I always take my multi, and a few other supplements each day, mostly for general health, and if my skin benefits, then all the better! :D

I take my multi vitamin (A,C,E and lots more) every morning after breakfast eventhough I eat lots of fruits and vegies everyday, and it helps fading the scars I have on my skin. I pretty much rely on it ;).

I agree supercelebs, as Brandy said, they're supposed to compliment, but they're also better than nothing, I've had a pretty crap diet since Christmas, summer is on its way, so I'm going to focus on my diet a lot more, eat lots of fruit and veg, but I'll keep taking my Multi.