Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wolfe

i can't figure out the reason

I nead help because i can't figure out why i have these dark under eye spots but i was thinking if it's from the deviated septum i have in my nose. I came here cause i thought a derm might be here.please answer!!!

I nead help because i can't figure out why i have these dark under eye spots but i was thinking if it's from the deviated septum i have in my nose. I came here cause i thought a derm might be here.please answer!!!

Are they red?

I have them too, its from applying the Bp too close to the eyes. They should fade with time, I find applying moisturiser (one made to treat dry skin conditions) helps

Wolfe, do you mean dark circles?

What colour are these?

It may just be because you're tired, not getting enough sleep, some people have darker skin under the eyes than others.

Sorry, there isn't a derm here.

Some people just have under-eye dark circles, the skin there is so very thin. I've noticed this especially in darker skinned people. It seems I've seen some eye creams that are for lightening the under eye area, you might check in the cosmetics/facial products section at your local drugstore/walmart/walgreen, etc.

otherwise, make sure you are getting enough sleep and are taking good care of yourself nutritionally and physically. Maybe check with your family doctor.