Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Every face wash i've ever tried has made my face flaky,dry,tight and what not,so a few months ago while shopping at Wild Oats i came across Aubrey-Organics and bought their rosehip oil (rosa mosqueta) along with their seaware face wash and my face has never been better!!Just so you get an idea of what kind of skin i have,it's acne prone and very oily along with mild red marks.

Since then i've tried their Jojoba meal mask and scrub,AHA fruit acids with apricot exfoliating mask and toning moisturizer and i plan on trying out more in the near future,i really hope everyone benefits from this wonderful line of products!!

http://www.aubrey-organics.com/

I also use Avalon Organics and Jason products which I really like. My skin was a dry, horrible mess from Proactiv's 3 step system and Carley's scrub (I didn't use at same time) when I turned to Avalon Organics CoQ10 facial wash. After one use, my skin was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" and calmed down right away. I use Jason Shampoo/conditioners also.

I alternate now between Avalon co Q10 face wash and Jason's Red Elements facial cleanser. Both are really gentle.

I also use Avalon Organics and Jason products which I really like. My skin was a dry, horrible mess from Proactiv's 3 step system and Carley's scrub (I didn't use at same time) when I turned to Avalon Organics CoQ10 facial wash. After one use, my skin was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" and calmed down right away. I use Jason Shampoo/conditioners also.

I alternate now between Avalon co Q10 face wash and Jason's Red Elements facial cleanser. Both are really gentle.

Hehe, the poster was talking about AUBREY organics, not Avalon.

I use Desert Essence products. I used to buy them at GNC but now I get them at Trader Joe's. The Avalon products at GNC caught my eye a few times though. I think I might try those. The products I'm using now are the best I've found, quite good, but yeah... still on the quest for the PERFECT products :)