Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overload

forehead clearer

ok, my forehead is always the worst affected part of my face, due to the fact i grow my fringe over it to cover existing spots, thus irritating the skin and making more come up! lol

for the past week ive been eating about 3-4 carrots a day and my forehead has never looked this good. NEVER! lol. its not as hard as it sounds lol, whenever i feel like a snack i just grab a carrot out the fridge, skin it and eat it.

for anyone who has alot of acne on their forehead, i recommend you try this. :D

i eat carrots every day.. it does nothing for my skin.. and i have more acne on my forehead than anywhere else.

thats kinda weird. i know its definately the carrots tho, thats the only thing ive added to my regimen and my forehead is just getting better by the day :think:

Did you get the idea from me? :)

Carrot juice is way more powerful even. Everyone who has forehead acne should be drinking carrot juice!

Carrot juice is way more powerful even. Everyone who has forehead acne should be drinking carrot juice!

yeah i did!! *bows down to leah*

seriously, everyone should try this, i eat like two throughout the day then 2 when im sittin on the PC before i go to bed. theyre amazing.

GIVE IT A GO PEOPLE!! at least try it for a week, im having amazing results. im so happy! :dance:

im guessing the reason why carrots are helping you guys its the huge amount of vitamin a in them.. they probably do nothing for me since most of my forehead acne is just clogged pores.

im guessing the reason why carrots are helping you guys its the huge amount of vitamin a in them.. they probably do nothing for me since most of my forehead acne is just clogged pores.

Well, according to Shelley (www.askshelley.com), carrots cleanse the liver. And also according to her, forehead acne is indicative of a congested liver.

When I first started drinking carrot juice, my WHOLE face cleared up drastically. But the only thing that stayed clear was my forehead... my cheeks/chin eventually broke out again. I think it was probably the vitamin A that initially helped my skin everywhere, but the fact that it cleansed my liver was the reason my forehead stayed clear... if that makes sense...

This is very interesting. Now I´ve read about three people here who have gotten clear on there forehead buy eating or drinking carrots: Leah, Headturner4 and also Kaledoscope (not sure about the spelling). How long did it take for you to notice the difference? I mean I ate like three carrots yesterday and muy forehead is not better today. But I guess it would take a little more time...

yeah i did!! *bows down to leah*

seriously, everyone should try this, i eat like two throughout the day then 2 when im sittin on the PC before i go to bed. theyre amazing.

GIVE IT A GO PEOPLE!! at least try it for a week, im having amazing results. im so happy! :dance:

I drink organic carrot juice every day, and it makes my skin look great. I think eating any kind of fruit or veggie makes you look and feel better.

BTW, I LOVE your avatar! Phantom rocks!! I saw the movie like 8 times at the theatre!!

I think I'm allergic to carrots. Any more than two bites and I feel nauesous as hell. Which is sad, because carrots are tasty.

I drink organic carrot juice every day, and it makes my skin look great. I think eating any kind of fruit or veggie makes you look and feel better.

BTW, I LOVE your avatar! Phantom rocks!! I saw the movie like 8 times at the theatre!!

yeah i man everyday my skin is looking slightly better, much better results than anything else ive ever taken. i havebt had a new spot on my forehead for at least a week, this is after having at least 2 new ones every few days due to my fringe and cap always being shoved over my forehead.

oooh phantom does indeed rock :P ive seen it so many times ive lost count (the theatre show in the west end, london, is amazing especially at the bit with the chandelier! u'll no wot i mean if youve seen it lol)

btw anaa, you gotta giv it more than a day to start helping love, lol. give it at least a week and see if it makes a difference

did you know carrots used to be purple??? anyways just some food for thought

how many carrots do you use to juice? i bought some yesterday and the clerk asked me if i was gonna juice them...could be a sign to do it. i had these acne on both sides of my temple for a long time and its slowly healing but maybe i should try juicing the carrots with a little oil since vit A is fat soluble.

thanks guys

yeah i man everyday my skin is looking slightly better, much better results than anything else ive ever taken. i havebt had a new spot on my forehead for at least a week, this is after having at least 2 new ones every few days due to my fringe and cap always being shoved over my forehead.

oooh phantom does indeed rock :P ive seen it so many times ive lost count (the theatre show in the west end, london, is amazing especially at the bit with the chandelier! u'll no wot i mean if youve seen it lol)

btw anaa, you gotta giv it more than a day to start helping love, lol. give it at least a week and see if it makes a difference

Yes, I saw it on Broadway last year, and I loved it. Although the singing was much better in the movie I thought!

true true. lol, its just the atmosphere at the theatre is sooo great. but yeah i agree the singing in the movie is wicked, esp gerard butler as phantom. his voice is pure sex lol. :shifty:

anyway.......................back on topic!!

Wait a minute. How can you say you were getting acne due to your hair and cap, but the acne is going away due to eating carrots? If you still have hair on your forehead and you don't have acne there now, then the hair wasn't causing it in the first place.

Either way, I'm glad you've cleared it.

no, i always wear my cap or push my hair over my forehead to cover the acne, therefore irritating the skin and making it dirty. eating carrots cleanses your liver which is said to be connected to forehead problems lol. now my forehead is clearing up, ive not been wearing my cap

i been drinking carrot juice for 3 days now and i feel it working on the temple area and is looking less visible and overall complexion is good it feels and looks vibrant thankx again i just drink it with a meal that has good bit of fat with it or ill take with either evoo or coconut oil.

I've also had great results with carrots, carrot juice, and beta-carotene in general. The way this works for acne is that carrots contain a very large amount of beta-carotene and other carotenoids that are converted to vitamin A. Vitamin A reduces sebum production and hyperkeratinization, two of the most important factors in the pathology of acne.

I agree this is a simple yet very effective way to improve one's acne. The effect is not limited to carrots however; all green vegetables will have a similar, if less powerful, effect.

u havent read the topic well meagan, try again

terryh; purple carrots? :D tell me more! :P when ppl ate too much they turned purple? :P

i drink carrot juice now and then and eat carrots, cant juice them myself as i only have a blender... but carrots r good yah :)

i was gonna bump this.

this is working so amazingly for me right now, i dont know wots happening but my skin looks great. im gnna post some before and after pics when i have time, but i deeeeply recommend people giving this a go.

wots the worst it can do lol. just make sure you eat about 3 carrots a day. :D

im still fair skinned if i turn orange im getting to much makes sense, im sure it doesnt just help the forehead..... "carrotts were originally purple. Europeans developed orange varieties in the early 17th century. During World War II, the British developed high beta-carotene carrots to help their aviators see better at night" quoted from prevention magazine nutrition advisor.

here is an interesting link http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/...carrots.purple/