Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marcin872

I feel dizzy from accutane

well yesterday something wierd happened all of a sudden. Ive been taking accutane for 2 months and then got off it for 6 days because i had to wait for my prescription now 3 days later out of nowhere i felt so dizzy that when i walked i felt like i was going to fall. My head didnt really hurt or my stomach but i was so dizzy. Then out of nowhere i wanted to throw up. So i ended up throwing up and then layed down and took some advil. I was still dizzy and when i moved my head it hurt. It i didnt stop for like the whole night. Then when i woke up the other day i was still dizzy but not as bad as yesterday but it still bothers me and i have a slight headache. Im trying to think is this because of accutane. Or maybe it happened because i got off it for a few days and im getting a headache. Im kind of scared because it says to stop taking accutane immediatly if you expereriece a headache or dizzines but i dont want to stop because im scared that i will be takin off of it. what should i do did anyone ever experience this. Like i said i dont know if it is from accutane but i think it is

maybe you have some kind of illness. Maybe ur dehydrated. Maybe you haven't been eating much recently, check all of the posibilities and if u still don't know just go to the docotrs.