ALL GUYS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL GUYS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*What kind do u use?

*How do u put it on

*Whats your regimen?

*What have u used that broke u out?

etc............

I dont coz its gay but I want to. :)

see i'm like that too...I want to so bad just so i can be confident but I dont want people to know i am

Just go goth and start wearing eyeliner, then people won't think twice about you wearing even more! :D

when u say that ..yes your right...people dont say aynthign about guys who wear eyeliner...

yea i wouldnt wear eye liner but I would wear cover up when i fin a good one that

1) looks good as if I'm not waering it

2) doesnt break me out

or if a guy has any good advice that is using any

i'm a guy i use dermablend and i totally love it. looks natural and covers awesome. i can look ppl int eh face now and i almost forget i even have acne until i wash it off. you should try it

or if a guy has any good advice that is using any

i'm a guy i use dermablend and i totally love it. looks natural and covers awesome. i can look ppl int eh face now and i almost forget i even have acne until i wash it off. you should try it

it's like amazing

Well I dunno shit about makeup so youre gonna have to hope one of the girls comes and posts in here. :P

guys i think u should stick to concealer and a touch of powder! noone will know you are wearing makeup make sure you get a concealer in the same tone as your skin . Apply it using a brush , it will look so good promise!!!

Dermablend is a great color customizable product. Not too long ago they came out with a line for acne prone skin. It contains salicylic acid which treats existing blemishes and can prevent future breakouts.

I use Flawless from Aloette as a primer and for oil control. It works so well I don't use the Setting Powder and the Dermablend still lasts all day.

With an exact color match and a good blending job, I'm sure you guys will be able to achieve an undetectable coverage. Just check out your application in a mirror from all angles and in natural light to be sure it is well blended into the neighboring skin. Also don't try covering a roughly textured, raised scar because no matter how you try, it'll look like a bad makeup job.

Good luck.

ask your derm if he/she knows about it..cuz i heard theres a million color selections so u have to find ur exact match otherwise it wont look right

well I juts went on their webiste they have all thse countires but not canada

You guys don't worry about wearing make-up! There was this guy, back in high school that i'm sure was wearing foundation but it looked really good though at first i thought it was weird, it kinna was sexy. Of course it wasn't like because of the make-up his a-problem didn't show, it was less obvious but it looked really nice. :think:

But still i advise you to think this through coz i think your skin should not be covered with make-up products, you should let it breathe but anyways, don't worry 'bout how the foundation will look on you, you'll look great ;)

I just will wear it a few times not everyday? like only when i go out with this girl I ve been trying to go out woth

Guest TylerD

If you find the right shade in makeup and blend it just right like into your neck then nobody will notice. Right now I use Lise Watier primer and CoverFx cream on my face. It makes my acne marks almost completely invisible. however lately I have gotten a couple pimples from it but oh well thats too be expected if you wear makeup lots. They ususally go away after a few days. Dermablend is good at covering but I never liked it that much because it looked way to cakey. CoverFx has always been my favorite. Try the powder if you dont want anything to thick.

dermablend works perfect for me, not cakey for me. i make sure to wipe it off as i go around my facial hair line (sideburns, neck) so it's less noticeable. that's a must. i bought mine at macy's, isnt there macy's in canada? i think i saw one when i went to montreal

If you find the right shade in makeup and blend it just right like into your neck then nobody will notice. Right now I use Lise Watier primer and CoverFx cream on my face. It makes my acne marks almost completely invisible. however lately I have gotten a couple pimples from it but oh well thats too be expected if you wear makeup lots. They ususally go away after a few days. Dermablend is good at covering but I never liked it that much because it looked way to cakey. CoverFx has always been my favorite. Try the powder if you dont want anything to thick.

ok thanks...now I just have to have the guts to and buy it and ak someone to help me with the color

I knew a guy that was a male model and he wore makeup and he was sooooooo HOT! Trust me, us girls could care less he wore concealer and maybe foundation (couldn't tell - he blended nicely). Anyway, he was breaking out from having to wear makeup at photo shoots; so he started to use it at home to hide his blemishes. It did not change the fact that he was smokin'!

As long as you all aren't wearing eyeliner (unless you are with greenday), blush, or eyeshadow, or lipstick it isn't going to seem 'gay' at all. However, most of the gay guys I know are pretty hot themselves. Haven't you every heard girls say that all the hot guys are taken or gay...there you go. Truuuuuust me!!!!!!

dermablend works perfect for me, not cakey for me. i make sure to wipe it off as i go around my facial hair line (sideburns, neck) so it's less noticeable. that's a must. i bought mine at macy's, isnt there macy's in canada? i think i saw one when i went to montreal

so did you go into macys and have the lady at the counter help you pick out a color and everything? lol, i dont know if i would have the guts to do that... :confused: