Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SaveMe

Good derm in toronto area

well i sort of need to know whether they will give me accutane or not lol, and people might be able to share...

oh ok I see...Sorry I live in hamilton...and my derm is gogin to give me accutane when that wasnt even an option for me?

Its a she.

You may be able to get an appointment without a referal. Just call up and ask the secretary any questions.

I did get a referal from my doctor though.

She will give you accutane if you need it and ask nicely I guess.

You will have to have tried antibiotics and prescription topicals before going on accutane.

Its a she.

You may be able to get an appointment without a referal. Just call up and ask the secretary any questions.

I did get a referal from my doctor though.

She will give you accutane if you need it and ask nicely I guess.

You will have to have tried antibiotics and prescription topicals before going on accutane.

ive been on mino for 16 months, plus all the other crap...

doesnt work really.

how long did it take you to get an appointment?

Its the only derm I've ever had, so I dunno if you would consider that a long wait or not.

---Actually its been quite a long time since my initial visit so I don't recall how long u have to wait if you're new.

I still think it will be among the shortest waits you can find.

Its the only derm I've ever had, so I dunno if you would consider that a long wait or not.

---Actually its been quite a long time since my initial visit so I don't recall how long u have to wait if you're new.

awesome.

I have tried everything topical and one kind of antiobiotic pill, will the derm consider accutane in your opinion?

awesome.

I have tried everything topical and one kind of antiobiotic pill, will the derm consider accutane in your opinion?

mine did

I expect she will make you try 1 more antibiotic before giving out accutane, you can always try asking though. She will also prescribe a topical if she gives a different antibiotic.

any idea for the reasoning behind this?

I'm leaving for the army in the summer and have to be off all meds by then..

if you have to be off meds by then you also would not be able to take accutane.. an accutane course lasts 6 months

Stopping short may make things worse.

Accutane is dangerous and is only prescribed unless they are sure nothing else works.

Thanks.

I was told that not all accutane courses are six months, and can be as low as 3... Oh and by summer, I mean august.