Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RSXBOI

BIG mistake!!! Picked at a cyst at the wrong time

OMG I have this Cysct on my jaw line that was just hurting like crazy!!. The pain was just so bothersmone I just squeezed the living shit out of the Cyst.

I heard a little pop inside of it and them blood and clear stuff came out....NOW I have this big hard inflated ball :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

I'm applying Ice on it right now but I think I just did a huge mistake.

Applying ICe to it made it feel 10 times worse. it's like I damaged my skin by applying to much ICE on the Cyst. But CRAZY the next day ( Today), I woke up to the Cysct almost 2 times smaller not to mention it doesnt feel the little ball inside is there anymore, it all came out to the top :dance: . THe only problem is that it's bright red. But that's ok, I'll rather have a noticable PIMPLE than a huge deformsed Mountain. Besides I'm pretty sure if I would of left it alone it would of just got bigger and more infected. I think I did the right thing.

Yah been there.. huge mistake it took like a month to go away.. dont ever squeeze it youll just leave a scar there like mine did.. id rather bear having it for a little longer then havin a scar for eternity..

*sTar

I like to put bye bye blemish sulfur cream on the big mount vesevius type pimples. at the very least, it stops them from getting bigger, and usually makes them smaller overnight. squeezing is so bad! my doc told me that if a pimple happens to pop on it s own (like in the warm shower) you can very gently pull on opposite sides of the pimple to help it drain. more often than not squeezing drives the pimple deeper into you skin and creates an open wound that can be contaminated with bacteria other than that which originally caused the pimple (like staphylococcus aureus which is naturally on your hands and can cause boils if introduced into a wound tract!). please promise not to squueze! please! :pray:

Sometimes sqeezing feels like the only way to relieve the pain of those horrible cysts

Amen to that

Well I'm not sure if You guys read my earlier post but that Cyst is almost gone. I squeezed it and suffered for what? 2 days....Now THe cyst is gone and my skin feels better.

Well I'm not sure if You guys read my earlier post but that Cyst is almost gone. I squeezed it and suffered for what? 2 days....Now THe cyst is gone and my skin feels better.

well, we can all be thankful for that!!! :dance:

BUT!!!.............. I really do think you were just lucky this time...I"ve had those kinds of cysts that i felt inclined to attack and, even tho some stuff came out, it made a ten times worse....I had one on my cheek, right next to my ear one time, and i squeezed and picked it until something came out and I actually woke up in the middle of the night with it throbbing and huge!! the next morning it was swollen and hot...and really painful...i ended up having to ice it, slather it with neosporin and it lasted about a month...

So, while i'm thankful nothing bad happened this time, PULEEZ dont' do that again!!!

well, we can all be thankful for that!!! :dance:

BUT!!!.............. I really do think you were just lucky this time...I"ve had those kinds of cysts that i felt inclined to attack and, even tho some stuff came out, it made a ten times worse....I had one on my cheek, right next to my ear one time, and i squeezed and picked it until something came out and I actually woke up in the middle of the night with it throbbing and huge!! the next morning it was swollen and hot...and really painful...i ended up having to ice it, slather it with neosporin and it lasted about a month...

So, while i'm thankful nothing bad happened this time, PULEEZ dont' do that again!!!

Oh no I agree... Most of the time I just leave them alone but after they get to a point were they just have a heart beat I just cant resist.

Sometimes sqeezing feels like the only way to relieve the pain of those horrible cysts

I hate that feeling of pressure when you get a cyst.. i always wish for it to get a head so i can squeeze it to stop it hurting :(